Another Christmas Murder in Callaway?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
So, I pass 4 screaming po-po cars on my way out to the store. On the way home, almost an hour later, I see them all sitting in my neighbor's driveway, although none of the car lights were on. I didn't see any ambulances, but I guess they could have come and gone while I was out. Since they were 3-4 cars there for nearly an hour, I have to assume it was something serious. Anyone hear anything?

Aster Drive in Callaway...

BernieP

Resident PIA
Have you considered asking your neighbor?
If I recall from another discussion, police have to respond to certain medical situations as well as reports of a crime.

mitzi

Why does it have to be murder? Overdoses the cops stay long after the person is taken by rescue squad. Witnessed this too many times where I lived before.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Why does it have to be murder? Overdoses the cops stay long after the person is taken by rescue squad. Witnessed this too many times where I lived before.

we had a neighbor die - long story short, the cops were called, they entered the house and found the body. Natural causes but they have to make sure since the person was home alone at the time.

officeguy

Free donuts ?

If I saw the cops parked in my neighbors driveway, murder wouldn't be the first thing that comes to my mind.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Just going off the title of the thread... How many murders have there been in Callaway?
(if this were yet "another")