Another Mexican Restaurant...Whoopee

luvmygdaughters

:bigwhoop: Well, as if there aren't enough of them in St. Mary's, Leonardtown is getting yet another Mexican restaurant. Its going in where the Cafe De Artitsts was. I was really hoping for an Italian restaurant, but that aint gonna happen.

glhs837

Power with Control
:bigwhoop: Well, as if there aren't enough of them in St. Mary's, Leonardtown is getting yet another Mexican restaurant. Its going in where the Cafe De Artitsts was. I was really hoping for an Italian restaurant, but that aint gonna happen.

Maybe you will get lucky and you will get one as good as Fiesta, like we did down here with the one south of Gate 3.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I saw the sign on Sunday. I made the same comment. My wife said, "But it's a Mexican Grill" like that's supposed to mean something to me. She love Mexican food and is hoping/praying that a Baja Fresh comes down here.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I downloaded this graphic from somewhere about a month ago.
Can anyone confirm or deny the Panda Express ?

Attachments

• Tenant list.jpg
    Tenant list.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 602