The Tweeter-in-Chief

Starman

Let's see what the portly orange man has been up to so far in 2018 while on the crapper with his tweet machine.

Portly Orange Man said:
Since taking office I have been very strict on Commercial Aviation. Good news - it was just reported that there were Zero deaths in 2017, the best and safest year on record!

Where to start with this one... (1) Like it or not, air travel is made more safe by regulations. Funny that's he's taking credit for this considering in his mind, regulations are his sworn life enemy. (2) There have been no fatalities on US carriers since 2009. (3) This safety record is global, not US-based. Making air travel great again!

Portly Orange Man said:
North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un just stated that the “Nuclear Button is on his desk at all times.” Will someone from his depleted and food starved regime please inform him that I too have a Nuclear Button, but it is a much bigger & more powerful one than his, and my Button works!

One of these two cats is a perfectly rational actor given the circumstances, and it's not the fetid pile of dog chit in the Oval Office. The portly orange man will be out-manouvered by the portly yellow man. Making America Great! :lol:

Hijinx

Let's see what the portly orange man has been up to so far in 2018 while on the crapper with his tweet machine.

Where to start with this one... (1) Like it or not, air travel is made more safe by regulations. Funny that's he's taking credit for this considering in his mind, regulations are his sworn life enemy. (2) There have been no fatalities on US carriers since 2009. (3) This safety record is global, not US-based. Making air travel great again!

One of these two cats is a perfectly rational actor given the circumstances, and it's not the fetid pile of dog chit in the Oval Office. The portly orange man will be out-manouvered by the portly yellow man. Making America Great! :lol:

You are calling Kim Jong Un a perfectly rational actor??? Then you call our President a fetid pile of dog chit.

I tell you what. Since you like Kim so well I will personally buy you a ticket to go to North Korea if you will sign a statement that you will stay there.

If there is a fetid pile of dog chit in this post it is the fetid pile that posted it.
Notice i only use your own language to describe you.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are calling Kim Jong Un a perfectly rational actor??? Then you call our President a fetid pile of dog chit.

I tell you what. Since you like Kim so well I will personally buy you a ticket to go to North Korea if you will sign a statement that you will stay there.

If there is a fetid pile of dog chit in this post it is the fetid pile that posted it.
Notice i only use your own language to describe you.

Wow, what StarmanLB said was quite startling. I will help you pay for that one way ticket. Don’t be surprised if StarmanLB tells you to ‘go away’. It means he’s got nothin’. :killingme:

And, Kim suffers from Napoleon complex. He spends all the money on the ‘rockets’ while his people are starving, and being affected by the chemicals he is using to make the bombs. He doesn’t give a poop. The only thing he cares about is his ridiculous haircut looking perfect.

Last edited:

Starman

IMG_4895.jpg

Starman

Yes.That's exactly what I did. Very good young man! You get a gold star for the day!

Last edited:

SamSpade

(What's a manouver?)

This, along with the move to Jerusalem, is one of those things that does seriously piss me off about the left.

You know what this is like? Standing up to a bully. When you were in school, there was this kid who would take your stuff, threaten to pound you if you ratted him out and just generally threatened or pounded you all the time.

And there were kids who didn't dare stand up to him, because - it might make him mad. Yeah, he was pounding the crap out of you *daily*, but please - don't make him MAD.

And that's not what you do to bullies. You grit your teeth, brace yourself and punch him in the nose and kick him in the nuts.
You'd think that this would create eternal retribution but - for one, how bad can it get and two, bullies usually pick easier targets.
Because at heart, bullies are cowards. They have no stomach for a fair fight.

I'm sick of this notion that nations can threaten and bully and in a few cases, actually attack Americans, American interests and allies - and our response is *supposed* to be to capitulate, because - we might make them mad. You know, because they've been so VERY NICE up until now.

The threats have worked for North Korea so far. They've gotten all kinds of concessions for their threats. Jerusalem? Four Presidents said they'd recognize Jerusalem as the capital and didn't do it - basically because a bully said you do that and I'll break your stuff.

Hijinx

Yes.That's exactly what I did. Very good young man! You get a gold star for the day!

Thank you for the star, but as lefties usually do you gave it for the wrong reason. The gold star should have been awarded for the last part of the post.

Hijinx

(What's a manouver?)

This, along with the move to Jerusalem, is one of those things that does seriously piss me off about the left.

You know what this is like? Standing up to a bully. When you were in school, there was this kid who would take your stuff, threaten to pound you if you ratted him out and just generally threatened or pounded you all the time.

And there were kids who didn't dare stand up to him, because - it might make him mad. Yeah, he was pounding the crap out of you *daily*, but please - don't make him MAD.

And that's not what you do to bullies. You grit your teeth, brace yourself and punch him in the nose and kick him in the nuts.
You'd think that this would create eternal retribution but - for one, how bad can it get and two, bullies usually pick easier targets.
Because at heart, bullies are cowards. They have no stomach for a fair fight.

I'm sick of this notion that nations can threaten and bully and in a few cases, actually attack Americans, American interests and allies - and our response is *supposed* to be to capitulate, because - we might make them mad. You know, because they've been so VERY NICE up until now.

The threats have worked for North Korea so far. They've gotten all kinds of concessions for their threats. Jerusalem? Four Presidents said they'd recognize Jerusalem as the capital and didn't do it - basically because a bully said you do that and I'll break your stuff.

You are right Sam. Our last President paid them off with American tax dollars.
It seems Mr. Trump is going to stop paying off the bullies and the cowards are shaking in their boots.

PS. I don't look for Mr. Trump to launch the first strike, but if Kim is stupid enough to do it shame on his ass.

Last edited: