Dude Needs a New GF

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Oklahoma Christian University freshman Ashley Davison wrote a contract so her boyfriend, Blake Perry, who attends Washburn University, could receive the highly anticipated video game "Call of Duty: WWII." The terms of the contract are:

1. If I call, you must pause game and talk to me with full attention. :bs:
[obviously has NO Clue how online gaming works]
2. No starting another match if we are planning to hang out or I ask to hang out.

3. You must ask if it is OK for you to play while I am over at your house with you. Make sure I have something to do while you are in battle.

4. You must reply to a text (in) no longer than 11 minutes.

5. Do not forget to give me just as much attention.​

Along with agreeing to the terms, Perry had to agree to "in return I will be enjoying my new game and loving my girlfriend at the same time. But if I do not follow these rules, my girlfriend, Ashley Davison, can take this game away from me at any time for the rest of my life. So I will follow these rules and not forget about my girlfriend."

OKC man signs contract with girlfriend to play video game he received for Christmas

Um NO .... and hand it back to her ....
The manipulative harpy can try to control someone else

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
?

I'm guessing this was lighthearted and something fun, not some big deal. However:

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect your boyfriend to pay attention to you instead of constantly being sucked into some game. If she has to spell out those "rules", she needs to find a new boyfriend.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Oklahoma Christian University freshman Ashley Davison wrote a contract so her boyfriend, Blake Perry, who attends Washburn University, could receive the highly anticipated video game "Call of Duty: WWII." The terms of the contract are:
1. If I call, you must pause game and talk to me with full attention. :bs:
[obviously has NO Clue how online gaming works]
2. No starting another match if we are planning to hang out or I ask to hang out.

3. You must ask if it is OK for you to play while I am over at your house with you. Make sure I have something to do while you are in battle.

4. You must reply to a text (in) no longer than 11 minutes.

5. Do not forget to give me just as much attention.​

Along with agreeing to the terms, Perry had to agree to "in return I will be enjoying my new game and loving my girlfriend at the same time. But if I do not follow these rules, my girlfriend, Ashley Davison, can take this game away from me at any time for the rest of my life. So I will follow these rules and not forget about my girlfriend."

OKC man signs contract with girlfriend to play video game he received for Christmas

Um NO .... and hand it back to her ....
The manipulative harpy can try to control someone else

I think I broke your thread.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Merlin, I deleted your one comment because there was something embedded in it and it was hosing up the page for some reason.

Hank

my war
?

I'm guessing this was lighthearted and something fun, not some big deal. However:

I don't think it's unreasonable to expect your boyfriend to pay attention to you instead of constantly being sucked into some game. If she has to spell out those "rules", she needs to find a new boyfriend.

If you are an adult and your life is consumed by video games, that equals....big loser! :loser: