Breakups are hard (Trump/Bannon) or: coffee boy part deux

Starman

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/03/donald-trump-russia-steve-bannon-michael-wolff

The Article said:
Donald Trump’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon has described the Trump Tower meeting between the president’s son and a group of Russians during the 2016 election campaign as “treasonous” and “unpatriotic”, according to an explosive new book seen by the Guardian.
ing to author Michael Wolff, warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted: “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, reportedly based on more than 200 interviews with the president, his inner circle and players in and around the administration, is one of the most eagerly awaited political books of the year. In it, Wolff lifts the lid on a White House lurching from crisis to crisis amid internecine warfare, with even some of Trump’s closest allies expressing contempt for him.
[/quote]

"Bannon was a coffee boy. Hardly knew him."

Starman

Don't forget the wall on the southern border was Bannon's idea. Doubt Trump will keep it a priority moving forward now that the two are in a lover's quarrel.

:yahoo:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Don't forget the wall on the southern border was Bannon's idea. Doubt Trump will keep it a priority moving forward now that the two are in a lover's quarrel.

:yahoo:

How do you know it was Bannon’s idea? Are you an insider? Prototypes for The Wall have already been built. Just what are you talking about? It seems to me that you want to see the downfall of America. I deduce that from reading your posts in various threads.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And just like that the progs went from hating Bannon and calling him a lying Nazi to embracing him as a bastion of truth and integrity.

littlelady

God bless the USA
And just like that the progs went from hating Bannon and calling him a lying Nazi to embracing him as a bastion of truth and integrity.

Hypocrisy has no boundaries. I think it was Starman that said to you a while back that it was good to be educated and informed. It seems he is a fallen starman, now. He is definitely LibertyBeacon. The pattern is the same. LB was all about the American Revolution, but marched to the beat of a different drummer than the one our Founding Fathers heard.

Starman

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...e-desist-letter-disparaging/story?id=52128555

The Article said:
Trump attorney Charles J. Harder of the firm Harder Mirell & Abrams LLP, said in a statement, "This law firm represents President Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. On behalf of our clients, legal notice was issued today to Stephen K. Bannon, that his actions of communicating with author Michael Wolff regarding an upcoming book give rise to numerous legal claims including defamation by libel and slander, and breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement with our clients. Legal action is imminent."

Ah, the presence of an NDA means that the statements are true, but he just wasn't supposed to speak of them. What a fragile ego the portly orange man has.

A cage match for the ages!

:killingme

transporter

It seems to me that you want to see the downfall of America. I deduce that from reading your posts in various threads.

It is interesting that you keep saying that "you are against America" line to everyone and anyone who is opposed to Trump.

When in reality it is you and the rest of the cultists who don't seem to understand our system, our ideals and the foundational themes of our country.

No the foundational theme of our country is not low taxes.

Trump is an affront to everything YOU claim to stand for. Up to now the Office of the President of the United States was one of (if not THE) most revered, respected and powerful political offices in the entire world. The man is using the office to enrich himself. The man is using his office to call for the investigation and incarceration of his political enemies. The man is using the office to divide American even further. This is what YOU voted for.

In March of last year, this incompetent President fired all the federal district attorneys. Now, that is in his purview and many previous Presidents have done the same. Except previous Presidents did it in a professional manner. Give the departing attorneys time to bring the incoming attorneys up to speed. Our incompetent President simply fired everyone, told them to leave and appointed no one to fill the roles. (This is the guy you cultists think is a great manager and negotiator!)

Yesterday he appointed a few attorneys. Who got the slot in the New York district that has oversight of Trump's businesses? Rudy Gulliani's law partner! Drain the swamp??? Trump IS the swamp, always has been and always will be.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It is interesting that you keep saying that "you are against America" line to everyone and anyone who is opposed to Trump.

When in reality it is you and the rest of the cultists who don't seem to understand our system, our ideals and the foundational themes of our country.

Trump is an affront to everything YOU claim to stand for. Up to now the Office of the President of the United States was one of (if not THE) most revered, respected and powerful political offices in the entire world. The man is using the office to enrich himself. The man is using his office to call for the investigation and incarceration of his political enemies. The man is using the office to divide American even further. This is what YOU voted for.

In March of last year, this incompetent President fired all the federal district attorneys. Now, that is in his purview and many previous Presidents have done the same. Except previous Presidents did it in a professional manner. Give the departing attorneys time to bring the incoming attorneys up to speed. Our incompetent President simply fired everyone, told them to leave and appointed no one to fill the roles. (This is the guy you cultists think is a great manager and negotiator!)

Yesterday he appointed a few attorneys. Who got the slot in the New York district that has oversight of Trump's businesses? Rudy Gulliani's law partner! Drain the swamp??? Trump IS the swamp, always has been and always will be.

Yawn

This_person

Well, you're sort of correct with the former statement there. At the time, there was no such thing as an income tax, so they would not have thought to tax income itself or how high or low it was. One of the straws on the proverbial camel's back was lack of representation on the taxes, and disproportionate taxation with other subjects of the crown.

But, if you read the DoI and the Constitution, you can see that limited federal government is, beyond a shadow of a doubt, one of the founding principles of this country.

Except of course, the first statement is an opinion, and the rest are verifiable to be false claims.

In March of last year, this incompetent President fired all the federal district attorneys.

Similar to what many presidents have done, but go on....

Now, that is in his purview and many previous Presidents have done the same. Except previous Presidents did it in a professional manner. Give the departing attorneys time to bring the incoming attorneys up to speed. Our incompetent President simply fired everyone, told them to leave and appointed no one to fill the roles. (This is the guy you cultists think is a great manager and negotiator!)

Are you impugning the integrity of Mr. Gulliani's law partner? Could you provide a good reason to do so?

I mean, I can tell you that the AG of the previous administration was caught lying to congress and was found in contempt of congress for doing so, meaning there is a good reason to impugn his integrity (you know, verifiable facts). What do you have on this person?

glhs837

Power with Control
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trum...e-desist-letter-disparaging/story?id=52128555

Ah, the presence of an NDA means that the statements are true, but he just wasn't supposed to speak of them. What a fragile ego the portly orange man has.

A cage match for the ages!

:killingme

So the simple fact that he had an NDA makes anything he says fact? So I could claim that my previous employer stored the Roswell alien in the basement and that must be true, because I have an NDA with them? Sounds stupid enough yet?

black dog

Free America
So the simple fact that he had an NDA makes anything he says fact? So I could claim that my previous employer stored the Roswell alien in the basement and that must be true, because I have an NDA with them? Sounds stupid enough yet?

Hanger 18 Baby....

This_person

Note, most people use NDA to abbreviate non-disclosure agreement. This one is being used to describe a non-disparagement agreement.

Starman

Note, most people use NDA to abbreviate non-disclosure agreement. This one is being used to describe a non-disparagement agreement.

Maybe.

"breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement" could mean there are two separate agreements that Bannon signed. It could also mean that both are covered in a single agreement.

Hijinx

Oh Man!! This sh1t is funny.Little Lady knows one thing.
WHEN A NEW PRESIDENT IS ELECTED HE IS ACCEPTED AS PRESIDENT AND THE COUNTRY HAS A PEACEFUL TRANSITION.

You silly wingnuts want the man impeached before he takes office, You assist in what is a political coup, because the crook you voted for didn't win and the press tries to bury the man alive. And you have the balls to say Little lady doesn't understand the system?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good grief. One of the bigger things the smowflakes keened and howled about is Trump's relationship with Steve Bannon. So Trump fires him, and they keen and how about that. Then Bannon makes it clear that he and Trump are on the outsies, and now he's a hero and Trump is the evildoer.

How is it that these machinations don't register with the Left? Are they really that brainwashed and fueled by hatred?