Smow

stgislander

PREMO Member
He's not going to give you the day off and the Tiki bar is closed for the winter.

Meh... I'm on salary. I can take off whenever I want.

And the adult beverages were moved into the shop refrigerator downstairs when the Tiki Bar was closed up.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I admit, I'm a little jealous of you guys. Then I walk the dog and remember...oh yeah, we hate walking in the snow.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I admit, I'm a little jealous of you guys. Then I walk the dog and remember...oh yeah, we hate walking in the snow.

I saw on the weather that FL might get some snow. That is crazy! I guess it won’t get as far as where you are. Apollo is a lucky dog. I can’t believe I am reading stories of people leaving their animals out to find them frozen the next day. Disgusting. :frown:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
My alarm went off at 0420 and I started my am routine before I remembered the wx forecast. I checked my snowy weather station (aka the back deck) and declared a snow day for myself. :coffee:

Grumpy

My alarm went off at 0420 and I started my am routine before I remembered the wx forecast. I checked my snowy weather station (aka the back deck) and declared a snow day for myself. :coffee:

I declared a snow day yesterday at 4pm when I packed up my laptop and brought it home.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
After doing all the closings this morning pre-dawn, I was feeling like I was having snow day, too. So when I went to walk the dog I bundled up and pulled out my happy sheepskin lined slippers...only to realize it's like 50* here.

:ohwell:

But the wind is so wicked that I was glad I wore something warm. You should see that Gulf - it's going crazy.