Trump Bedding friend's wives makes life worth living

Sapidus

In perhaps one of the most vile excerpts to emerge from Michael Wollf's new book is the following passage:

President Trump used to boast that one of the things that made “life worth living” was sleeping with his friends’ wives, according to a new tell-all book.

“In pursuing a friend’s wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought,” author Michael Wolff quotes a Trump friend as saying.

Before he was president, Trump would have his secretary ask the friend to drop by his office, where he would subject him to “more or less constant sexual banter,” according to “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” a copy of which was obtained by The Post.

With the wife listening in on speakerphone, Trump would say: “Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f–k than your wife? Tell me about it.

“I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise.”

https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/trump-thought-bedding-friends-wives-made-life-worth-living-book/

This_person

In perhaps one of the most vile excerpts to emerge from Michael Wollf's new book is the following passage:

President Trump used to boast that one of the things that made “life worth living” was sleeping with his friends’ wives, according to a new tell-all book.

“In pursuing a friend’s wife, he would try to persuade the wife that her husband was perhaps not what she thought,” author Michael Wolff quotes a Trump friend as saying.

Before he was president, Trump would have his secretary ask the friend to drop by his office, where he would subject him to “more or less constant sexual banter,” according to “Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House,” a copy of which was obtained by The Post.

With the wife listening in on speakerphone, Trump would say: “Do you still like having sex with your wife? How often? You must have had a better f–k than your wife? Tell me about it.

“I have girls coming in from Los Angeles at three o’clock. We can go upstairs and have a great time. I promise.”

https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/trump-thought-bedding-friends-wives-made-life-worth-living-book/

A friend heard from somebody that a secretary said this happened, and a friend of the friend told a hate monger who told a journalist who published it? Wow, how much more accurate can you get than that!!

Sapidus

A friend heard from somebody that a secretary said this happened, and a friend of the friend told a hate monger who told a journalist who published it? Wow, how much more accurate can you get than that!!

Boy no wonder you can't tell lies from truths. You can't even read a simple quote and understand Who's who.

The friend is the same person in both instances.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I want to argue that if you can't read a single paragraph clearly and understand who the author is discussing you shouldn't be relied on for any clear discussion on any topic.

Stop!...too much irony!...I can't stand it!!...:killingme:killingme

glhs837

Power with Control

So, all of this is from one "friend". Man, with friends like that.....

Hijinx

Hey this guy Wolff knows what sells books.
If anyone wants to believe this, that's their problem, but remember IT'S FOR THE MONEY.

He has no other reason for his accusations, and no proof except a yearn for the almighty dollar.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
God love 'em. The libprogs. They try. They really do. :killingme

littlelady

God bless the USA
If anyone wants to believe this, that's their problem, but remember IT'S FOR THE MONEY.

He has no other reason for his accusations, and no proof except a yearn for the almighty dollar.

:yay: Also, I read that this is another Dem act to take the focus off of them. Who knows, anymore. It, certainly, is entertaining.

Starman

You realize that he was invited into the White House by Trump in order that he be able to write this book, yes?

SamSpade

I can't be bothered by "scandals" regarding sexual escapades of Presidents after the Clinton's time in office and the Dems who defended him and their treatment of women.
I just can't.

Starman

I can't be bothered by "scandals" regarding sexual escapades of Presidents after the Clinton's time in office and the Dems who defended him and their treatment of women.
I just can't.

I'm just plain not bothered by them at all. Hell, man's gotta eat, right?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

well that is consensual unlike Bill Clinton The Rapist

SamSpade

I'm just plain not bothered by them at all. Hell, man's gotta eat, right?

I usually just hope that men in the White House will be the sort of men that will control themselves.
Although all the ones I can remember had some kind of sexual scandal - most of them were low key, and some of them before they took office.

I realize that men who seek power are often unfaithful at least from time to time, but in my adult life, Bill set the bar awfully low.
I was a little disgusted by his escapades prior to reaching office - especially the lying when it was obvious that he was lying - and Hillary right there supporting it -
but it went on during and after. If people are disturbed by Frank Underwood in House of Cards, honestly, I can't think of a more likely model than Bill.

But it doesn't stop there - the Dems lined up - every single last one of them - to defend him and after the impeachment trial ended
(and this is something I can never stress enough - Bill's stunts went FAR BEYOND Monica) the Dems lined up and I think it was Gore who declared
that Bill was the most moral (or ethical? can't remember) man to be in the White House.

I suppose that means, he far surpasses the character of such bums like Washington and Lincoln.

So when they express outrage at ANYTHING done along a similar vein by anyone in the Republican party, it will always fall on deaf ears.
There's not a chance in hell they can possibly be sincere about it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just can't.

Well, for crying out loud. Clinton set that bar so low they could be having Roman orgies in the White House and we'd be like, ho hum.