So the Dems lost in Virginia...

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The contested election in Virginia was decided today after the court threw out the D's challenge to a single ballot. The R's name was picked in a random draw and now the D don't want to concede. Now we've seen this scenario played out just recently and every D came out complaining about about the R not conceding. The question now is are they going be consistent and tel her to concede or are they going to self justify her not throwing in the towel?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/74665...ter-random-drawing-hands-victory-gop-lawmaker

This_person

The contested election in Virginia was decided today after the court threw out the D's challenge to a single ballot. The R's name was picked in a random draw and now the D don't want to concede. Now we've seen this scenario played out just recently and every D came out complaining about about the R not conceding. The question now is are they going be consistent and tel her to concede or are they going to self justify her not throwing in the towel?

http://theweek.com/speedreads/74665...ter-random-drawing-hands-victory-gop-lawmaker

Remember when Hillary won something like 12 of 13 coin tosses? :lol: Ahhhh, the good times.

Toxick

Splat
shocker-wallpaper-12.jpg

Grumpy

I have a hard time believing it's over. Some court somewhere will order another recount and she will win by hundreds of votes..I believe it's called the Franken Strategy.

transporter

That's a pretty ignorant statement. Roy Moore lost...plain and simple no question about it.

Ms. Simmonds was initially declared the loser by 10 votes...then a recount put her ahead by 1...then a three judge panel gave a ballot to Yancey resulting in a tie...then the drawing a name from a hat thing.

Ms. Simmonds has 10 days to ask for another recount of the ballots.

These two cases are not remotely similar...although I guess they might appear to so to those of sufficiently feeble minds.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That's a pretty ignorant statement. Roy Moore lost...plain and simple no question about it.

Ms. Simmonds was initially declared the loser by 10 votes...then a recount put her ahead by 1...then a three judge panel gave a ballot to Yancey resulting in a tie...then the drawing a name from a hat thing.

These two cases are not remotely similar...although I guess they might appear to so to those of sufficiently feeble minds.
Yawn

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Looks like Yancey had the better of the 50/50 odds? Luck not be a lady this time! I bet 'ol Shelly is quite upset over this turn of events. I'm sure that a proposal of the drawing of lots to be banned will now be forthcoming from the democrats. There cannot ever be a level playing field, don cha know?

This_person

It must be difficult for the Dems, losing at their own game and all.