Well isn't this just lovely

lovinmaryland

If there ever was a case to push us back to being a death penalty case it would be this one. Hopefully he'll get that justice in the prison system.

black dog

Free America
If there ever was a case to push us back to being a death penalty case it would be this one. Hopefully he'll get that justice in the prison system.

He should be found face down in a creek with his head ventilated.
But like normal, Maryland will send him to Hagerstown with all the other kid touchers an he will be safe and sound.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I heard about this on the news...the 42 are what he pleaded guilty to, there were 200 charges.

Why do we let creatures like this live?

glhs837

Power with Control
I heard about this on the news...the 42 are what he pleaded guilty to, there were 200 charges.

Why do we let creatures like this live?

Damned if I know. If protecting your young against predators by removing the predator from the planet is wrong, I dont want to be right.

littlelady

God bless the USA

Ditto. It is hard to wrap one’s brain around something so horrific. I hope the children will be ok.

officeguy

Have any lawsuits been filed against the school system?

That's the part I am wondering about. There must have been parents that went to the school. Is there someone who buried the complaints PennState style because it would have harmed the schools sports program ?

DannyMotorcycle

On first thought capital punishment without the middle man of government seems satisfactory... but I think a more african punishment would be more deserved... public torture... should take him to the verizon center, put it up on the big screen, and let everyone see... with careful effort to keep him alive and suffering as long as possible.

awpitt

Main Streeter