Michael Moore says he’s going to frack off coast near Mar-a-Lago

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day," Moore said in a tweet referencing his upcoming TNT documentary series "Live From the Apocalypse." "I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine!"

We are back on the air in September — in prime time! “Michael Moore LIVE FROM THE APOCALYPSE!” Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day. I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine! https://t.co/riUn0QgvkG

— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) January 6, 201

"Here’s our fracker! We’ll be drilling right off the coast of Mar-a-Lago," Moore continued. "God Bless You Donald Trump for making this possible! The oil we drill just off your beach will pay 4 our entire show!"

[clip]

Moore, a relentless Trump critic and liberal activist, targeted the president's luxury Palm Beach resort, a favorite vacation spot for the president. Florida is on a list of states that could see new drilling off their coastlines under a new proposal by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Can a private citizen just buy equipment and drill for oil wherever they please?

Regardless, Michael Moore's 15 minutes was up a long time ago.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Michael Moore is a methane pocket.

Yep, he can take his "Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine" jam it right up his biological methane release valve, and frack away.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I think Moore was misquoted. I don't think he said "frack".

"Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day," Moore said in a tweet referencing his upcoming TNT documentary series "Live From the Apocalypse." "I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine!"
We are back on the air in September — in prime time! “Michael Moore LIVE FROM THE APOCALYPSE!” Our fracking off the coast of Mar-a-Lago begins right after Labor Day. I’ve already got the rig — a beautiful Halliburton G-0008 fracking system with a monster Caterpillar engine! https://t.co/riUn0QgvkG

— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) January 6, 201

"Here’s our fracker! We’ll be drilling right off the coast of Mar-a-Lago," Moore continued. "God Bless You Donald Trump for making this possible! The oil we drill just off your beach will pay 4 our entire show!"

[clip]

Moore, a relentless Trump critic and liberal activist, targeted the president's luxury Palm Beach resort, a favorite vacation spot for the president. Florida is on a list of states that could see new drilling off their coastlines under a new proposal by Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke.

Out of of these two scenarios, which is going to run people out of the area quicker?

Hijinx

Well they aren't going to let him drill on the beach and I am sure there is a limit as to how close to shore oil drilling can come.
In other words Moore is talking out of his fat ass.

This_person

Well they aren't going to let him drill on the beach and I am sure there is a limit as to how close to shore oil drilling can come.

Oh, no, he's saying exactly what he means. The correct interpretation is, "I think burning oil is bad, therefore drilling oil is bad. I think fracking is the worst way to do it. But, if it means I can sensationalize myself and potentially make 3 or 4 days a month less comfortable for a man I hate, I will pay for all of these things I hate so much just to do that."

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Oh, no, he's saying exactly what he means. The correct interpretation is, "I think burning oil is bad, therefore drilling oil is bad. I think fracking is the worst way to do it. But, if it means I can sensationalize myself and potentially make 3 or 4 days a month less comfortable for a man I hate, I will pay for all of these things I hate so much just to do that."

Hey Mike,
If you were to jump off of a very tall building I'm positive Trump will be so distraught that he'd probably quit and go home. Think about it.

Vr
Merlin99

SamSpade

I'm sure it still amused SOMEONE. I felt the same way years ago when they were going to allow a mosque to be built near Ground Zero and Greg Gutfeld said he'd bought property next to it and was opening a gay Muslim bar.

Hijinx

The really strange thing about Michael Moore is that this disgusting looking fat slob is a picture of the American liberal movement.
Like Linda Sansour the muslim hijab wearing sharia loving woman is a picture of the American feminist movement.

These are the people America's liberal are following?
And they call Trump crazy.

BOP

Can a private citizen just buy equipment and drill for oil wherever they please?

Regardless, Michael Moore's 15 minutes was up a long time ago.

Any reasonable person would ask that question. A follow-up question might be: where did Michael Moore get the kind of money that such a rig must surely cost, and doesn't having that kind of money put him into the 1% bracket?

gemma_rae

I would congratulate Mr.Moore on finally coming to his senses on fracking, and remind him that while federal regulation has been slightly lessened, it still is heavily regulated by the states.

Then wish him luck and offer to send him a bag of Big Macs.