Good job with the plows!

3CATSAILOR

The last time, I posted a thread with my belief the plows were nonexistent. This time they were everywhere and plowed over and over, day after day. They did an outstanding job. Hats off to them!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes, a necessary evil. Nothing's perfect.

Many places that get a lot more snow than we usually do now use a blocking fence attachment that is lowered as necessary when the plow is passing a driveway entrance. Saw a video of one working...pretty slick.

awpitt

Main Streeter
Many places that get a lot more snow than we usually do now use a blocking fence attachment that is lowered as necessary when the plow is passing a driveway entrance. Saw a video of one working...pretty slick.

That sounds cool. Sure would be nice.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!

Ya but how much does that slow them down, if there is a driveway every 20 - 50 feet? Miles and miles of roads to plow its coming to this???? get back out there and shovel the entrance, we've been doing this forever !!!