ISO Information Best Selection / Price on Spirits in mid=St. Mary's or Lusby , Solomons

BernieP

Resident PIA
That about says it all. Which store in the Leonardtown, south to Great Mills, LP, California, Hollywood on the St. Mary's side or Lusby, Solomons on the Calvert side.
Not to impressed with some of the stores, limited selection and the prices are high compared to the suggested retail you see on the internet

OmyGawd

That about says it all. Which store in the Leonardtown, south to Great Mills, LP, California, Hollywood on the St. Mary's side or Lusby, Solomons on the Calvert side.
Not to impressed with some of the stores, limited selection and the prices are high compared to the suggested retail you see on the internet

Go to Patuxent Wine and Liquors in Lusby, good selction of beer and liquor. Knowledgeable people, very helpful. In the Giant plaza, near the Starbucks. If they don't have it they will try to get it for you.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Centre Liquors next to Crabknockers in Leonardtown is one of my go to places.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Go to Patuxent Wine and Liquors in Lusby, good selction of beer and liquor. Knowledgeable people, very helpful. In the Giant plaza, near the Starbucks. If they don't have it they will try to get it for you.

Carolyn knows her stuff especially wines...

MR47930

Port of call right at the base of the bridge in Calvert, next to the car wash has a huge selection of beer, wine & every liquor imaginable.

Hannibal

I realize it's a BIT out of your suggested geographical area but consider Nick's of Prince Frederick. It can be a bit busy on the weekend mornings or evenings during the week but it's wide open during the day if your schedule allows. Their selection of beers, wines and spirits is top notch. If you have a taste for something they don't carry, they will make an order for you. Their prices are very competitive if not great. And while you're there, hit up their deli or meat counters. Both are excellent. Sometimes I go in there without any particular need knowing I will find something I want. Top notch store and top notch owners.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Anyplace you can find Yellow Spot Irish whisky for less than $100 an bottle is a winner. Just let good old Kom know where to go. :yay:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Anyplace you can find Yellow Spot Irish whisky for less than $100 an bottle is a winner. Just let good old Kom know where to go. :yay:

Weed is cheaper with zero chance of hangover. But I tell ya, spirits are crazy expensive nowadays. Glad I don't drink anymore.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I may ...

Weed is cheaper with zero chance of hangover. But I tell ya, spirits are crazy expensive nowadays. Glad I don't drink anymore.

You triggered a memory of mine. I smoked maryjane for the first and last time in 9th grade (circa 1970). I got so ill, I never smoked it again. It was like :barf: all over my boyfriend’s GTO. Not good. :lol:

GopherM

Darwin was right
Unless it has changed drastically since I left, Port of Call always had the most extensive selection of both wines and liquors and the best overall prices. If they don't have the wine you want, Jerry will order it. I tried all the stores on both sides of the river and POC was by far the best.

1stGenSMIB

I like P o' C too, and it is almost the closest.

I also like Patuxent up in Lusby near the Giant, it was on the way to the boat when I kept it in the Olivet area. Me and Robert at Pax are old friends, used to work at Solomons Pier together way back in the day. Doesn't Mike Hart, the Cal Co. commissioner, own the place?

dgates80

Land of the lost
I like P o' C too, and it is almost the closest.

I also like Patuxent up in Lusby near the Giant, it was on the way to the boat when I kept it in the Olivet area. Me and Robert at Pax are old friends, used to work at Solomons Pier together way back in the day. Doesn't Mike Hart, the Cal Co. commissioner, own the place?

Yes, he does.