Naked Swim Day Offered At Public Pool And CHILDREN Are Encouraged To Come

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But this isn't your typical bunch of retired professors with ponytails and an affinity for acoustic music getting weird together at some private event. The nudist group is encouraging children to attend their Naked Water Slides and Wave Pool event. The event is even being staffed by government employees.

"This group is family oriented and kid friendly and open to people of all ages, body types, all genders, sexual orientations, and anyone else in between," says Calgary Nude Recreation's Meetup page.

Under the "Why" section of the page, the group writes:

Because being naked is awesome! The meetups are not a place to show off your body to others, compare or stare, but rather a place that you can enjoy being naked, in your rawest self expression in a safe and welcoming, non judgmental environment. We as a society are inundated with so much false ideals about body image that we can easily become lost in self criticism, judgement and insecurities. This group is a place to break free from our societal constraints and tap into the liberation and freedom from embarrassment and shame and allow us to fully embrace and courageously love all of ourselves in the presence of others.

The site makes note that nudity for men "is REQUIRED," and says women should be "topless at minimum."

So not only can children openly attend this nudist event at a public facility, but government-paid staffers are set to work the event because "the Naked Water Slides and Wave Pool event will be running after-hours," reports CBC.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/2550...public-pool-and-children-amanda-prestigiacomo

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I was a kid - not to mention right now - the very last place on earth I'd ever have wanted to be is at a swimming pool with my naked parents and their naked friends.

Barf.

officeguy

Big ado about nothing. Just the usual fear of folks who are doing things a bit different. They rent the place, the manager states he has no problem getting it staffed. Different strokes for different folks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Big ado about nothing. Just the usual fear of folks who are doing things a bit different. They rent the place, the manager states he has no problem getting it staffed. Different strokes for different folks.

I don't fear these people, I am disgusted by them. Just adults, knock yourself out. When you start wanting to parade around naked in front of children, now you're a skeevy pervert.

officeguy

I was thinking more of pedophiles and the kids. Or didn't that cross your mind?

If you are nude and little kids turn you on, it would be obvious pretty quickly. In reality, nudist events are a pretty asexual affair. What people who get bent out of shape about nudists have in mind is a swingers party. Different crowd.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You don't want pictures from a nudist event.

For real. The handful of nudists I know personally aren't people you want to see naked.

So let's pretend that you are an 8 year old boy with nudist parents, and it gets out in school that not only are your parents naked, but they take you to naked swim parties with other icky adults.

I never understand the self-centeredness of parents who will put their own child's comfort level and social acceptance aside for their own silly party games. Keep the kids out of that crap.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
For real. The handful of nudists I know personally aren't people you want to see naked.

So let's pretend that you are an 8 year old boy with nudist parents, and it gets out in school that not only are your parents naked, but they take you to naked swim parties with other icky adults.

I never understand the self-centeredness of parents who will put their own child's comfort level and social acceptance aside for their own silly party games. Keep the kids out of that crap.

I used to have a girlfriend back in high school who's parents were first generation Norwegian. Norwegians have a tradition of family saunas and the closest thing to clothes in there are a towel to sit on and a birch switch to flog yourself with.

black dog

Free America
If you are nude and little kids turn you on, it would be obvious pretty quickly. In reality, nudist events are a pretty asexual affair. What people who get bent out of shape about nudists have in mind is a swingers party. Different crowd.

Yep, a man that gets wood more than once will not be welcome to continue his stay.
They all have strict rules with dealing with non nudists.

officeguy

Ah, I understand 'its for the children' so we can't possibly have it.

officeguy

I used to have a girlfriend back in high school who's parents were first generation Norwegian. Norwegians have a tradition of family saunas and the closest thing to clothes in there are a towel to sit on and a birch switch to flog yourself with.

You go to a public pool/spa anywere in northern europe, there is a sauna section where clothing is optional. You can usually tell the american guests based on the fact that they are still all dressed up.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I don't fear these people, I am disgusted by them. Just adults, knock yourself out. When you start wanting to parade around naked in front of children, now you're a skeevy pervert.

One is a product of their environment. If a child grows up seeing its parents naked, it is a normal part of life. The problem most Americans have is that we have been so conditioned that any level of nakedness exposure in front of a kid is deemed perverted. Reminds me again of the Salem witch trials -- Everyone is guilty if said so by someone. I think those that are "disgusted" are dealing with their own internal conflicts. Not wanting to be n the wrong side of the proverbial issue. Secretly excited. Not sexually of being naked in front of kids, but of being naked and open in front of people of all ages; being ultimately exposed, as you were born, unhindered by society's trappings and 'modern moral code'. A different kid of excitement. A difference many have trouble separating and coming to terms with. But of course, any time a story comes up about people being naked, and in front of kids no doubt, brings out the insecurities. Maybe it's those puritan Christians among us to blame and the "Church", where everything is a sin. I bet there is an unwritten guarantee at any naked retreat, that if a person is even suspected of "perving" for a child, that it is immediately dealt with by the child's parents or others.

SamSpade

For real. The handful of nudists I know personally aren't people you want to see naked..

On our honeymoon, the tour guide took us to a beach which adjoined a nude beach.
But he warned us - don't get your hopes up - think - wrinkly. Most of the ones you might see are ones you'd never CHOOSE to see.

On the other hand, the beach we did go to was topless, and I didn't mind a lot of it at all.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Most of the ones you might see are ones you'd never CHOOSE to see.

the 'hippie chicks' that show up at the 'Naked Protests' in Cali 'boobs not bombs' or protest in NYC for the right to go topless

:shocking:

Oh Hell No Girl ... put your shirt back on

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Reminds me again of the Salem witch trials

You mean except for the part where I wasn't advocating any punishment, certainly not burning or stoning?

I don't see how a simple difference of opinion can remind you of the Salem witch trials in any meaningful way. Or at all.