Good Argument for Sending Hil to Jail

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This guy knows of what he speaks...

This was a straightforward case of criminal intent. Negligence was the fallback position — for a prosecutor, an “even if” theory, as in: “Even if you’re not convinced by our overwhelming evidence of Clinton’s willfully illegal retention and transmission of classified information, you can still comfortably find her guilty if you conclude that she was grossly negligent — which, as the judge will tell you in his instructions, simply means ‘extremely careless.’”

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/455202/hillary-clinton-email-investigations-trump-justice-department-revives-motive-criminal-intent

Sapidus

Boo Hoo

That plays great before the election ... nah, we don’t care."

The Republican ruled out prosecuting Ms Clinton in the days after the election, saying it was “no longer something he felt so strongly about” and he did not want to hurt the family.

He told the New York Times: “Look, I want to move forward, I don’t want to move back. And I don’t want to hurt the Clintons. I really don’t."

Be a good cog and listen to dear leader. This is in the news again no because Trump and Co need to redirect their base from Fire and Fury and the crappy Tax Bill. And look. It worked on you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...e-us-elections-campaign-promise-a7467071.html

SamSpade

Boo Hoo

The Republican ruled out prosecuting Ms Clinton in the days after the election, saying it was “no longer something he felt so strongly about” and he did not want to hurt the family.

He told the New York Times: “Look, I want to move forward, I don’t want to move back. And I don’t want to hurt the Clintons. I really don’t."

Be a good cog and listen to dear leader. This is in the news again no because Trump and Co need to redirect their base from Fire and Fury and the crappy Tax Bill. And look. It worked on you.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...e-us-elections-campaign-promise-a7467071.html

(shrug) That's politics. Every single election, there's all kinds of accusations against candidates --

but if they lose - no one bothers. Because it's not about justice, it's about winning elections. Does anyone remember what was the deal with Herman Cain?

With Hillary - I think I'd like to see her go to jail if only to send the message to those who come after her - those days are over.

This_person

Be a good cog and listen to dear leader.

Wait, what is it you think people do - do you think they listen to him and can't think for themselves, or when they think for themselves are they not being "good cog"s?

Please try and stick to a single train of thought, not a derailed one.

This_person

I think I'd like to see her go to jail if only to send the message to those who come after her - those days are over.

Wouldn't it be nice to say, "Justice being met exceeds the appearance of going after a political opponent. Our justice system will determine her guilt or innocence, but it is clear crimes were committed here and we must go forward in the name of justice, law, and order."?

Sapidus

Wait, what is it you think people do - do you think they listen to him and can't think for themselves, or when they think for themselves are they not being "good cog"s?

Please try and stick to a single train of thought, not a derailed one.

This is not worth trying to clarify for you if you are that baffled

Midnightrider

(shrug) That's politics. Every single election, there's all kinds of accusations against candidates --

but if they lose - no one bothers. Because it's not about justice, it's about winning elections. Does anyone remember what was the deal with Herman Cain?

With Hillary - I think I'd like to see her go to jail if only to send the message to those who come after her - those days are over.

the allegations against cain related to harassment cases that had previously been settled.....

Sapidus

I feel the same about Trump. He actually settled a fraud case as well as two others to the tune of $25 million.

I think I'd like to see him go to jail if only to send the message to those who come after her - those days are over.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Be a good cog and listen to dear leader. This is in the news again no because Trump and Co need to redirect their base from Fire and Fury and the crappy Tax Bill.

ah yes the Dismissive Handwav'em ....

I feel the same about Trump. He actually settled a fraud case as well as two others to the tune of $25 million.

I think I'd like to see him go to jail if only to send the message to those who come after her - those days are over.

what case are those short bus

MiddleGround

Ummm... those cases were SETTLED legally. As stated, by yourself, so obviously above.

What was settled legally about the Hillary classified leakage case? Was there an admission of guilt by either party with a settlement reached? Was their a court action? Hmmm..

Sapidus

Ummm... those cases were SETTLED legally. As stated, by yourself, so obviously above.

What was settled legally about the Hillary classified leakage case? Was there an admission of guilt by either party with a settlement reached? Was their a court action? Hmmm..

Yes. Thereby acknowledging he committed fraud. Does that make it better?

No. No there wasn't which is exactly my point.

Hilary has not been charged with nor settled any $25 million fraud cases yet you believe she is the criminal not Trump

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

So tell me oh wonderous one..how does someone go to jail if they lose (or settle) a civil case?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes. Thereby acknowledging he committed fraud.

Not how that works, short stuff. In fact, very many if not most settlements are made by parties that are not guilty of what they've been accused of doing. That'w why the tort industry is so huge; extortion using the courts is legal in the US. (And practically ONLY in the US, out of all developed countries)

Sapidus

So tell me oh wonderous one..how does someone go to jail if they lose (or settle) a civil case?

It’s no more illogical then all the statements about sending Hilary to jail.Considering she hasn’t been charged with any crimes.

I don’t believe criminals should get to pay their way out of punishment.

Hijinx

Boo Hoo

I believe Trump did want to move on and get settled in office, but he had no idea that the leftists were planning on not accepting him as President.
No other President had ever faced a transition as rough as his.
And Hillary was right in the pack with her ressistance movement.

He was perfectly content to let her off, but no: She couldn't go into the loss with grace and aplomb, she wanted to get down and dirty
She and the lefties went after him in attack after attack.
They showed the corruption and bias of the FBI and got Mueller on a fishing expedition
She paid for the Russian Dossiere and she started trouble everywhere she went.

So: Like anyone else faced with this moron pit bull and sore loser he said if she want to play rough, lets play rough.
I hope he nails her to the cross as the saying goes. She certainly deserves it.

glhs837

Power with Control
It’s no more illogical then all the statements about sending Hilary to jail.Considering she hasn’t been charged with any crimes.

I don’t believe criminals should get to pay their way out of punishment.

If she wasnt charged, she should have been, and from what we know, was not due to political considerations. Anyone that has ever handled classified knows she commited chargeable offenses. Trump waved off because he knew he was going to be portrayed as a new Caesar.

Civil cases don't get you jail time. SO which criminal cases are you talking about?

Sapidus

If she wasnt charged, she should have been, and from what we know, was not due to political considerations. Anyone that has ever handled classified knows she commited chargeable offenses. Trump waved off because he knew he was going to be portrayed as a new Caesar.

Civil cases don't get you jail time. SO which criminal cases are you talking about?

You mean like the 21 women who have accuse him of assault?

Those are only accusations just like your accusations about Hillary.