Help needed identifying homicide victim from Old Washington Rd near Smallwood Drive *pics*

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Detectives are hoping to identify the victim of a homicide whose body was found last night on Old Washington Road near Smallwood Drive in Waldorf. Unfortunately she did not have any identification on her person when she was located. The victim, who is described as a black female possibly in her late 30s to 40s, had two distinct tattoos: a cherub and a design. The Cherub Angel Tattoo, is on her left shoulder blade. A design of some sorts is on her right inner wrist. She was wearing a black top with gray leggings. Anyone who believes they may know the victim based on this description, is asked to call 301-932-2222.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 87
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 67

officeguy

If I may ...

A face picture would have been better. Of course, not if damaged.

You don't want to see that picture. I have seen enough of them.
Sometimes they get a forensic artist to draw a picture that emphasizes the pertinent features without being gross.

I bet there is a tattoo 'artist' who recognizes his 'artwork'. But then, those tats are almost prison tattoo bad, so it may be a diy job.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You are a sick person.

Really? What's is an easier way to help identify a person? Some vague tattoos or the person's face? I think we're all adults here and can handle seeing a deceased person's face. Or does life scare you that much?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I think the tats are good enough. Anyone who knows her will recognize them.

Well one tat is on the wrist and the other is on the shoulder blade. I'm sure many more people have seen her face than seen both tattoos. So unless a person has intimate knowledge, not that kind of intimate, it will be more difficult and take longer to identify her. Think about it, I have a lot of friends with tats, as I'm sure you do, yet even I'm sure that I could not identify one of them by their tat or tats. I just don't take it into account as an identifier of my friends. Especially today when so many more people are getting tattoos. Too much to memorize.

GregV814

what part of upper body trauma don't you understand...... if I may, ....during a violent encounter, the head and face are primary targets, so probably "damaged" as you so eloquently stated. So, lets assume you have a friend who was pummeled in the face by a thug bastard...would you want their face posted???

PeoplesElbow

what part of upper body trauma don't you understand...... if I may, ....during a violent encounter, the head and face are primary targets, so probably "damaged" as you so eloquently stated. So, lets assume you have a friend who was pummeled in the face by a thug bastard...would you want their face posted???

I would say that would be better than her being a Jane Doe.

GregV814

son of a gun, it was her own son.....I guess a pic of her would have served no purpose...if I may...