I live on a different planet...

PsyOps

Pixelated
... than Barack Obama.

Obama rips Fox News viewers: ‘You are living on a different planet’

This is the same old condescending arrogance we all have come to expect from the likes of Obama. They're all so much smarter than we are. Casting millions of people as being less-than because we don't think the way they do. I'm a deplorable alien, and damn proud of it. And hearing Obama confirm this makes me even more proud to be a Fox News Watcher. Thank you BO.

:patriot:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
He's right. He lives in Marxist Fantasyland.

His opposition live in "reality"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Look now. They commissioned studies - studies, I tell ya! - that PROVE Fox viewers are drooling morons who don't know what's going on in the world. Surely you aren't going to argue with a *study*???

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
That condescending narcissistic freak of nature .... I'm glad I DO live in a different universe than he does.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
That condescending narcissistic freak of nature .... I'm glad I DO live in a different universe than he does.

Can you imagine what the destruction would look like if they were unopposed?

:detroit:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Look now. They commissioned studies - studies, I tell ya! - that PROVE Fox viewers are drooling morons who don't know what's going on in the world. Surely you aren't going to argue with a *study*???

The same people that studied the shrimp on a treadmill.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Let's look at some of the differences. The people Obama disparages, their traits are on the left. Feel free to add to the list.

Place of employment vs welfare line
judge, lawyer vs defendant
producer vs consumer/taker
law abiding vs law breaker
low crime area vs high crime area
saves for the future vs lives for today
values education vs can't spell PTA
self reliant vs gov't nanny stater

When you look at it this way, Barry is correct. They do live in a different world. Planet is a stretch but I get what he means.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Let's look at some of the differences. The people Obama disparages, their traits are on the left. Feel free to add to the list.

When you look at it this way, Barry is correct. They do live in a different world. Planet is a stretch but I get what he means.

Well, we know what point Obama was trying to make. These arrogant elitists just can't help themselves; they are driven to remind the people who the ignorant are among us. It has been engrained in their psyche to view people that think different than them as less-than, as ignorant, as unable to properly think for themselves. The very things they disparage the right for - intolerance and bigotry - they practice with unleashed abandon; with contempt and hatred.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

:yay:

Hijinx

Well, we know what point Obama was trying to make. These arrogant elitists just can't help themselves; they are driven to remind the people who the ignorant are among us. It has been engrained in their psyche to view people that think different than them as less-than, as ignorant, as unable to properly think for themselves. The very things they disparage the right for - intolerance and bigotry - they practice with unleashed abandon; with contempt and hatred.

Excuse me but who is living on a different planet.?
People who watch Fox news. or people who voted for Obama who's Birth certificate is still in question and took the Muslim side of everything while in office.
People who listen to the lies and innuendo of the MSM or people who seek both sides of the news at Fox.
People who voted for Trump or people who voted for Hillary , who has no significant success of her own but who gets attention because of her sack of crap pervert husband?

People who voted for Hillary to be Obama's sock puppet after her record of criminal activity they are the ones living on an alien planet.