'I'm gay. And I want my kid to be gay too'

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'I'm gay. And I want my kid to be gay too': Lesbian CNN pundit admits she does not want her daughter, 6, to be straight and is 'disappointed' that she is already 'boy crazy'

Sally Kohn is a political commentator for CNN, Fox News and MSNBC
She wrote in The Washington Post: 'I'm gay. I want my kid to be gay, too'
'When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad'
Kohn says like most parents she wants daughter to follow in her footsteps
But suspects her daughter, 6, is straight as she is already 'boy crazy'

In a lengthy essay in The Washington Post Kohn explained that, she, like most parents simply wants her child to follow in her footsteps.

She writes: 'If we went to college, we want our kids to go to college. If we like sports, we want our kids to like sports. If we vote Democrat, of course we want our kids to vote Democrat.'

Kohn said: 'When my daughter plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad.

'Sometimes she changes her narrative. Sometimes she doesn't. It's her choice.'

'Time will tell, but so far, it doesn't look like my six-year-old daughter is gay. In fact, she's boy crazy.'

...... yeah so what its a couple of yrs old .....

it does not sound like she is trying to raise a child as much as indoctrinate her child

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A couple of things:

First, assigning sexuality to a 6 year old. :twitch:

Second, what would she say to a parent who announced, "I am heterosexual and I want my child to be heterosexual, too"? Would she say that was -phobic? Intolerant? Perhaps abusive?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Second, what would she say to a parent who announced, "I am heterosexual and I want my child to be heterosexual, too"? Would she say that was -phobic? Intolerant? Perhaps abusive?

...... of course THAT Parent would be an intolerant Homophobe

just raise your children without an Agenda, let them be children

Hijinx

...... of course THAT Parent would be an intolerant Homophobe

just raise your children without an Agenda, let them be children

To me this is the problem with letting homosexuals of either gender be adoptive parents.
Not much you can do with the natural parents, but why place a child in the hands of people who do not understand their own sexuality or gender.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Funny, you cry about trolling and what do you do? Troll.... Oh, and pretend you are Catholic. Suck it.

I only troll trolls....

Yes, practicing Catholic.....not that it means anything to you ...
Trying to be better all the time..,it’s tough