Sending Salvadorians Home = To Nazi Occupation of Belgium

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As if we haven’t shown enough generosity to these provisional guests in our home, the Department of Homeland Security gave the Salvadorans until September 2019 to get their affairs in order. But the usual suspects in the permanent Gang of Amnesty—identity-politics Democrats, big business Republicans, anti-rule of law activists, and sovereignty-sabotaging pundits—condemned the Trump administration’s announcement this week with a heaping dose of hyperbole.

Maria Rodriguez, executive director of the Florida Immigrant Coalition, called the move a “racial cleansing.”

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin called the revocation “monstrous” and called on Democrats to hold government funding hostage until the nearly 2-decade-old “temporary” protections were restored indefinitely.

NBC analyst Anand Giridharadas likened the decision to “the German occupation of, and use of forced labor from, Belgium in World War I; and the Armenian genocide.”

That’s insanity. Here’s a proposal. How about I force my way into Mr. Giridharadas’ residence uninvited and demand to stay for at least 17 years under the guise of seeking “temporary” shelter. Would he consider a rational and responsible decision to evict me and reclaim his home for himself and his family tantamount to a war crime?

The Wild Overreaction to the Ending of a ‘Temporary’ Immigration Status

Hijinx

As if we haven’t shown enough generosity to these provisional guests in our home, the Department of Homeland Security gave the Salvadorans until September 2019 to get their affairs in order. But the usual suspects in the permanent Gang of Amnesty—identity-politics Democrats, big business Republicans, anti-rule of law activists, and sovereignty-sabotaging pundits—condemned the Trump administration’s announcement this week with a heaping dose of hyperbole.

Maria Rodriguez, executive director of the Florida Immigrant Coalition, called the move a “racial cleansing.”

Washington Post columnist Jennifer Rubin called the revocation “monstrous” and called on Democrats to hold government funding hostage until the nearly 2-decade-old “temporary” protections were restored indefinitely.

NBC analyst Anand Giridharadas likened the decision to “the German occupation of, and use of forced labor from, Belgium in World War I; and the Armenian genocide.”

That’s insanity. Here’s a proposal. How about I force my way into Mr. Giridharadas’ residence uninvited and demand to stay for at least 17 years under the guise of seeking “temporary” shelter. Would he consider a rational and responsible decision to evict me and reclaim his home for himself and his family tantamount to a war crime?

The Wild Overreaction to the Ending of a ‘Temporary’ Immigration Status

The Congress can stop this any time. All they have to do is pass a bill. Trump will sign it. And it's over.
If the Congress truly want to pass it they should work for a veto proof Bill.

Don't blame this on Trump when it's Congress that cannot get their sh1t together.