Eight months.....no collusion

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Where has Mueller gone?
It’s been quiet......must still be walking around DC looking under rocks......just sayin’

Hijinx

Where has Mueller gone?
It’s been quiet......must still be walking around DC looking under rocks......just sayin’

Sooner or later he will find someone else to chase down for something that has nothing to do with Collusion.

SamSpade

SOMEONE will get Scooter Libby'ed.
It's like investigating a murder for a year and nail one guy on perjury.

Hijinx

SOMEONE will get Scooter Libby'ed.
It's like investigating a murder for a year and nail one guy on perjury.

Well : He and his consortium of Democrat lawyers are running the biggest scam in recent history. Getting paid for doing nothing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The secrecy of what's going on is pretty annoying. The only question I am left with asking is: "at what point do you say there is no 'there' there?"

Hijinx

The secrecy of what's going on is pretty annoying. The only question I am left with asking is: "at what point do you say there is no 'there' there?"

Now he is reading Wolff's book Fire and Fury and issuing subpoenae's on the basis of it's truth.

Bwahahahahahahhahahaaha. How can I get a gravy job like Mueller has?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Now he is reading Wolff's book Fire and Fury and issuing subpoenae's on the basis of it's truth.

Bwahahahahahahhahahaaha. How can I get a gravy job like Mueller has?

Mueller ought to subpoena Wolf.......he knows everything and I’m sure he’d get another perjury conviction......just sayin’

Sapidus

Why would you expect an Investigstor to not manintain secrecy until indictments are announced or a conclusion is reached?

Seems you want to hurry up and call the whole thing off.

You should remember that every time you’d crwam about Hilary’s guilt. There is a strict 8 ‘month Investigation period at which point everything must come to a halt based on Psyops vast experience

PeoplesElbow

If it was so obvious this should have been a fairly quick and easy investigation.

Reminds me of the Bush was an idiot but was behind one of the most elaborate ruses on the American people ever crowd.

This_person

Why would you expect an Investigstor to not manintain secrecy until indictments are announced or a conclusion is reached?

You should remember that every time you’d crwam about Hilary’s guilt. There is a strict 8 ‘month Investigation period at which point everything must come to a halt based on Psyops vast experience

I don't know what crwamming is, but you're right to expect secrecy until indictments are announced.

In the last two months of 2017, from October 30 to December 22, a record 9,294 sealed indictments were filed in districts across the United States. Contrast that to 2006, when there were only 1,077 sealed indictments for the entire year.

At least one of 9,294 sealed indictments has just been unsealed. Two days ago, on January 12, 2018, the Department of Justice (DOJ) formally indicted Mark Lambert, a business executive, for fraud, foreign bribery and money laundering in the Obama-Hillary corruption scandal known as Uranium One.

As early as 2009, the Obama administration’s FBI and DOJ had known about a multi-million dollar bribe, estimated to be $167 million, which the Russian government “routed” to the Clinton Foundation while Hillary was secretary of state.

Given the number of people who choose suicide over testifying against the Clintons, it is right for sure to hold indictments quiet.

This_person

I don't know what crwamming is, but you're right to expect secrecy until indictments are announced.

Given the number of people who choose suicide over testifying against the Clintons, it is right for sure to hold indictments quiet.

When unsealed, all those indictments will require prosecutors. And so it makes sense that on Jan. 3, 2018, Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed 17 current and former federal prosecutors as interim U.S. attorneys. (Washington Post)

The extraordinarily large number of sealed indictments has sparked speculations and rumors that the Trump Department of Justice is going after Hillary Clinton and pedophiles (pizzagate):

• According to a January 4, 2018 report by John Solomon for The Hill, law enforcement officials and a witness said that the Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton was as secretary of State.
  • Former FBI agent Ruskin said the lack of chatter about the sealed indictments in legacy news outlets and retired FBI circles may suggest that the higher-ups have no political interest in leaking their content. Ruskin believes that the most plausible cause for the surge of sealed indictment is human trafficking. Even his work investigating the mafia didn’t generate anywhere near as many sealed indictments as those currently pending; but with a human trafficking network, he said, there would be multiple groups operating in multiple districts—which fits the profile.

Just interesting tidbits.

Sure seems odd that Clinton and McCain both hurt their legs - even to the point where McCain's changed which leg he hurt.

BOP

Given that none of the chuckleheads in the FBI, the media, or the leftists in Congress can keep a secret, nor resist crowing about any perceived faux pax on the Donald's part, it's been too quiet.