Classless activist uses literal bully pulpit to denounce our President

Hijinx

My take on this is probably a little different than others but, What the hell was Pence doing at a historically black church in the first place, and why get red faced when the preacher preaches on a subject Pence had to know he would be poreaching on.

Pretty sure the secret Service told the preacher Pence was coming. Gave the preacher plenty of time to get his rant together.
Trump says these coluntries were shtholes just last week, DUH. The preacher is working HIS crowd.
Pence had to know the preacher was going to use the opportunity to send his message to the man he voted against.
IMO Pence was trying to use the Church to show he is not racist and should have gone to a service where he could worship God .
Not go to Church to make a political point among people who are not going to accept your point anyway.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
My take on this is probably a little different than others but, What the hell was Pence doing at a historically black church in the first place,. . . ..

Is there some prohibition for a Christian to enter a Christian church's service?

black dog

Free America
If i wanted to be abused at church, my dad would have been Catholic and I would have been an Altar Boy.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I can't wait for next week sermon where the preacher goes after local elected officials that have made the congregant's neighborhoods actual unliveable ####holes.

You would think a 'Man of God' would have a bit more deference than a liberal arts professor.

Hijinx

I can't wait for next week sermon where the preacher goes after local elected officials that have made the congregant's neighborhoods actual unliveable ####holes.

You would think a 'Man of God' would have a bit more deference than a liberal arts professor.

There would be no sense in being one if you couldn't act like one.

BOP