26,000....that's pretty high, huh?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

What goes up, will come down. Market is way over valued. A serious reality disconnect. When many companies are trading 25-30 times earnings, or more, there lies trouble ahead. Remember until you sell, the money is not yours.

transporter

it really is amazing that someone who claims such a high level of educational attainment is so utterly clueless about so many things.

Yes, 26,000 is high. No Trump is not the key factor.

If you knew anything, which you clearly don't, you would know that the global economy (you know the ENTIRE world) is doing well and that is having a significantly positive impact on corp profits.

if you would have passed that grad level stats class you would understand that 1000 point levels don't mean anything (other than to clueless rubes) and that the larger the numbers get the easier it is to attain the next 1000 level....but you clearly failed that course.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If I may ...

What goes up, will come down. Market is way over valued. A serious reality disconnect. When many companies are trading 25-30 times earnings, or more, there lies trouble ahead. Remember until you sell, the money is not yours.

Eventually that true. Much of what's going on hinges on what they believe the tax cuts will do. But, if the tax cuts do what they claim to do, corrections will be minor, as opposed to a major crash leading to a recession.

This_person

it really is amazing that someone who claims such a high level of educational attainment is so utterly clueless about so many things.

If you knew anything, which you clearly don't, you would know that the global economy (you know the ENTIRE world) is doing well and that is having a significantly positive impact on corp profits.

if you would have passed that grad level stats class you would understand that 1000 point levels don't mean anything (other than to clueless rubes) and that the larger the numbers get the easier it is to attain the next 1000 level....but you clearly failed that course.

Just to be clear, you’re now saying Obama had zero to do with this, too, completely counter to all the times you said Trump is taking credit for Obama’s economy?

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

He carefully sets up the shot..he shoots..he scores!! The audience goes wild. :howdy: :diva:

If I may ...

My broker and I have discussed that at length, and made arrangements for a 20% drop in the market. It will not bother me in the least, as the 'correction' was really expected months ago and never happened, so anything between then and now is pure gravy. I'm taking a disbursement monthly and took a lump sum for a big purchase and I have more in the account now than ever. A 20% drop will take me back to a point just after I pulled money out. Still acceptable.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
My broker and I have discussed that at length, and made arrangements for a 20% drop in the market. It will not bother me in the least, as the 'correction' was really expected months ago and never happened, so anything between then and now is pure gravy. I'm taking a disbursement monthly and took a lump sum for a big purchase and I have more in the account now than ever. A 20% drop will take me back to a point just after I pulled money out. Still acceptable.

Did I mention recently how much I like you and respect you? :battingeyes:

Say..I got a chance to buy in to real corker of a deal but I'm a bit short on the scratch to do it. Help a buddy out?

;-p

Did I mention recently how much I like you and respect you? :battingeyes:

Say..I got a chance to buy in to real corker of a deal but I'm a bit short on the scratch to do it. Help a buddy out?

;-p

If you were blonde, blue-eyed and 5'8" and a real head-turner, might have a shot. Or a weld job for a custom hitch.

What's the expected ROI for your venture?

Starman

If I may ...

Depending on the sector, 25-30x earnings is not uncommon at all in a bull market. In many cases, the fundamentals support those trading levels

There will be market corrections but the bulls will be running through 2018 at least, continuing to be fuelled by corporate buy backs.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

If the market takes a correction of a 20% drop, that still leaves it at at least 20800, which is still a thousand points higher than obams's last day of 19,732.40. Then it will only continue to rise again. I'm not going anywhere, even at my retired age. Let it ride.:yahoo: