Unhinged: Booker Triggered and Rages

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
On Tuesday, Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ), who desperately wants to run for president in 2020, took the microphone at a hearing with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kristjen Nielsen. He then blasted her for her failure to remember whether Trump had indeed said that people from “s***hole countries” should be prevented from entering the United States.

Booker tore into Nielsen, stating, “I've been in the Oval Office many times. And when the commander in chief speaks I listen. I don't have amnesia on conversations I had in the Oval Office going back months and months and months." He then added, “Your silence and your amnesia is complicity.”

Complicity in what, exactly? He didn’t say. If the implication is that Republicans must adopt Democratic immigration policies in order to avoid charges of racism, then she’s complicit, perhaps. But the notion that she must testify that Trump said “s***hole countries” or be labeled a racist is patently ridiculous. This is Washington, D.C., where people “misremember” things on a regular basis to avoid getting into political scrapes. Booker’s done it himself from time to time – for example, when he told a story about his fake friend T-Bone, a drug dealer he supposedly knew and who is completely manufactured from wholecloth.

WATCH: Democrat Booker YELLS At Trump Homeland Security Secretary, Says He Had 'TEARS OF RAGE!' Upon Hearing Trump Comments

Grumpy

Nothing to see here, he was just jealous of all the air time Pelosi, Schumer and Feinstein were getting with their lunacy. Just having a 'hold my beer' moment.