Bannon Subpoenaed in Russia Investigation

Sapidus

Bannon has been subpeonaed to testify in the ongoing Russia investigation.

Considering he is quoted as saying the following i don't think this bodes well for JR and most likely senior:

“The chance that Don Jr. did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero,” said an astonished and derisive [Stephen K.] Bannon, not long after the meeting was revealed. “The three senior guys in the campaign,” an incredulous Bannon went on, “thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the twenty-fifth floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s--t, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/robert-mueller-steve-bannon/index.html

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
yawn. Quite the source, eh SB?

The subpoena came after Bannon's comments to author Michael Wolff became public, according to The New York Times. In Wolff's book "Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House," Bannon is quoted as saying a June 2016 meeting Donald Trump Jr., Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort had with a Russian lawyer promising dirt on Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton was "treasonous" and "unpatriotic."

Sapidus

Where is that defamation lawsuit Trump would have filed if any of it had been untrue or unsubstantiated? He has never been shy about suing before. I wonder whats stopping him now?

Keep guzzling the Kool aid

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Considering he is quoted as saying the following i don't think this bodes well for JR and most likely senior:

“The chance that Don Jr. did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero,” said an astonished and derisive [Stephen K.] Bannon, not long after the meeting was revealed. “The three senior guys in the campaign,” an incredulous Bannon went on, “thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the twenty-fifth floor — with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers. Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad s--t, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/16/politics/robert-mueller-steve-bannon/index.html

Another big yawn from me......
Eight months, zero, nada, zilch and you keep looking for that miracle. Every week, the new stuff that’s going to get Trump thrown out of office.
It must be depressing to be wrong every week and waiting for the next big WAPO, NYT lie so you can get your hopes up again

Sapidus

Another big yawn from me......
Eight months, zero, nada, zilch and you keep looking for that miracle. Every week, the new stuff that’s going to get Trump thrown out of office.
It must be depressing to be wrong every week and waiting for the next big WAPO, NYT lie so you can get your hopes up again

It must be depressing to not understand how investigations work.

Have you noticed that Mueller has been interviewing people closer and closer to Trump and who had more responsibility in the Wh.

Doesn't that give you the hint he is doing things in a methodical and thorough fashion.

How many criminal investigations have you conducted to determine what the timeline is for finding all available info?

When did you become an expert?

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It must be depressing to not understand how investigations work.

Have you noticed that Mueller has been interviewing people closer and closer to Trump and who had more responsibility in the Wh.

Doesn't that give you the hint he is doing things in a methodical and thorough fashion.

How many criminal investigations have you conducted to determine what the timeline is for finding all available info?

When did you become an expert?
Never claimed to be an expert on anything. You are the one that continually claims genius status and when you get called out on your errors you run and hide from the thread just like Star.

You’re the one that stated Papadopoulos was going to flip and Trump was done. No word from the other two grand indictees either.

Eight months nada, no collusion, just tons of BS from CNN, WAPO and the NYT that you and Star slobber over every week ....

Hijinx

So Mueller's big team of investigating lawyers reads a book written by Wolff and that's where they are getting their information?

Damn ... We are paying these guys.That's all they can find?

Sapidus

So Mueller's big team of investigating lawyers reads a book written by Wolff and that's where they are getting their information?

Damn ... We are paying these guys.That's all they can find?

I’m not sure you understand what a subpoena is.

This_person

Makes sense. They clearly have nothing from anyone else, so fishing in a different hole should get them....another chance.

Considering he is quoted as saying the following

Who "quoted" him? What is the objective credibility of that source? I'm asking, I really don't know.