Acosta Tossed From The Oval Office

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“Did you say that you want more people to come in from Norway? Did you say that you wanted more people from Norway? Is that true Mr. President?” Acosta frantically shouted.

“I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere. Thank you very much everybody,” Trump responded as Acosta continued to bark questions.

“Just Caucasian or white countries, sir? Or do you want people to come in from other parts of the world… people of color,” Acosta shouted.

Trump then pointed directly at Acosta and simply said, “Out!”

A Trump staffer in the background can be heard saying, “Jim, thank you,” before the CNN star presumably exited the room. Acosta then took to Twitter, accusing White House aides of obstructing him from asking questions.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-office-after-reporter-s-newest-outburst.html

:killingme

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/953334039670394881[/TWITTER]

:bs:

Jimbo ... NO YOU do not have a RIGHT be in the White House, let along asking questions running YOUR MOUTH .... no obstruction

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
“Did you say that you want more people to come in from Norway? Did you say that you wanted more people from Norway? Is that true Mr. President?” Acosta frantically shouted.

“I want them to come in from everywhere… everywhere. Thank you very much everybody,” Trump responded as Acosta continued to bark questions.

“Just Caucasian or white countries, sir? Or do you want people to come in from other parts of the world… people of color,” Acosta shouted.

Trump then pointed directly at Acosta and simply said, “Out!”

A Trump staffer in the background can be heard saying, “Jim, thank you,” before the CNN star presumably exited the room. Acosta then took to Twitter, accusing White House aides of obstructing him from asking questions.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-office-after-reporter-s-newest-outburst.html

:killingme

[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/Acosta/status/953334039670394881[/TWITTER]

:bs:

Jimbo ... NO YOU do not have a RIGHT be in the White House, let along asking questions running YOUR MOUTH .... no obstruction

Acosta is nothing but a grandstanding Dick.......just sayin’

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

He does have a "right" to be there. What he doesn't have a right to do is waste everyone's time by grandstanding and trying to take over a press briefing with stupid "gotcha" questions.

The press conference with the Army doctor was hilarious and sad at the same time. This is our news media?? What a bunch of maroons. How is it that they don't see how ridiculous they sound?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Would've been so much more fun to see them toss Acosta like a frisbee to the street. :lmao:

I'll keep wishing!

Last edited:

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Aww, poor fat orange baby got his fee fees hurt. What a snowflake!

Sorry but "snowflake" is a conservative word that we came up with first for people like you. Libs are not allowed to use our words. If you can't come up with something constructive of your own, then STFU

Hijinx

He does have a "right" to be there. What he doesn't have a right to do is waste everyone's time by grandstanding and trying to take over a press briefing with stupid "gotcha" questions.

The press conference with the Army doctor was hilarious and sad at the same time. This is our news media?? What a bunch of maroons. How is it that they don't see how ridiculous they sound?

Why does Acosta have any more right to be in the WH than I do.
He doesn't have a right, he is there with permission.
If someone in my house acted like an ass I would do the tossing.

And he wouldn't be coming back.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why does Acosta have any more right to be in the WH than I do.

As a press representative he is entitled to attend press conferences. That's the whole point of press conferences.

However, he does not have a right to be belligerent and disruptive. Reporters who engage in that behavior are routinely booted, and some have lost their access for a period of time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As a press representative he is entitled to attend press conferences. That's the whole point of press conferences.

However, he does not have a right to be belligerent and disruptive. Reporters who engage in that behavior are routinely booted, and some have lost their access for a period of time.

:yay:

by invitation ...