Dick Not So Sure Now .......

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Durbin insisted “I know what happened. I stand behind every word that I said.”

But when a reporter off camera said there’s been some debate over whether Trump used the term Durbin attributed to him or said “sh*thouse” instead, the senator was suddenly unsure what was said.

This is hysterical – now Durbin is backing away from what was really said. This has backfired on the Democrats in a big way.

DICK DURBIN Suddenly Unsure Of What He Heard From Trump: “…Whichever word that he used” [Video]

no lie to big for democrats

transporter

Durbin insisted “I know what happened. I stand behind every word that I said.”

But when a reporter off camera said there’s been some debate over whether Trump used the term Durbin attributed to him or said “sh*thouse” instead, the senator was suddenly unsure what was said.

This is hysterical – now Durbin is backing away from what was really said. This has backfired on the Democrats in a big way.

DICK DURBIN Suddenly Unsure Of What He Heard From Trump: “…Whichever word that he used” [Video]

no lie to big for democrats

THAT's your defense for our indefensible President?

He said sh*t house instead of sh*thole? THAT makes everything ok in your mind?

Whewie...boy...you need to get laid...maybe it will release what ever the f*** is clogging up your brain.

This_person

Whewie...boy...you need to get laid...maybe it will release what ever the f*** is clogging up your brain.

Who was defending?

Why do you make stuff up like that?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

No. Nobody has convincing evidence that the "####" part was said. What has happened is that Durbin fully stands behind what he said but all of a sudden becomes not so certain when someone baits him with "Maybe Trump said #### House instead of #### Hole." That all goes to show that telling lies makes it hard to remember what you said initially once someone challenges your statement.

Hijinx

LMAO You talk about someone who needs to get laid.

Look in the frigging mirror.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

nope, I'm not the winy bitch that constantly :cds: about Our President

speaking to the truth of the matter ... if these places weren't s h i t holes, their citizens wouldn't be fleeing to the US, now would they

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love how these psychos call Trump every name in the book and act like organ grinder monkeys on speed, and then have the nerve to whine that *Trump* has coarsened the discourse.

:lmao:

Anyone who falls for that is a ####ing idiot, and you can quote me on that.

GregV814

well, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I am 100% sure that when the dust settles, oh about 2020, the more liberal friends will apologize for making such a baseless claim...

GregV814

uh ohhh you said 'monk*y"...do you work for H & M ?? btw thats a new trigger word you know...