CNN’s Worst Nightmare

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN took a production crew to Youngstown Ohio to talk to formerly registered Democrats who switched parties in 2016 in order to support Donald Trump.

A year into President Trump’s administration, CNN asks them if they still support Donald Trump. The answers seemed to confound the questioner, CNN’s Martin Savage. And when the topic of illegal immigration surfaces, Savage had a ‘splodey head, WATCH:

[video at the link]

Yes, after a year of 24/7/365 MSM onslaught – the media are unable to break the power behind MAGA. The perspective of this representative group is exactly why Democrats are apoplectic and thrashing wildly for anything to stop President Trump. And Democrats are threatening to shut down government to maintain illegal immigration?…

CNN’s Worst Nightmare – Youngstown Ohio Voters Thrilled With Trump’s First Year…

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I was surprised that CNN aired that.

Anyway, cue the brainless haters to bitch and cry, "Bah, Youngstown, they eat bugs there and pee in outhouses."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I was surprised that CNN aired that.

Anyway, cue the brainless haters to bitch and cry, "Bah, Youngstown, they eat bugs there and pee in outhouses."

I'm :oldman:

waiting for trans and sappy to post up how a 'majority' of Americans despise Trump because he polls low among Dems and I's

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I was also shocked when I saw a short clip of this Trump lovefest. I thought for sure that CNN would have burned that videotape. I shows, more than a year later, that the media is way out of touch with regular Americans.

Hijinx

I was also shocked when I saw a short clip of this Trump lovefest. I thought for sure that CNN would have burned that videotape. I shows, more than a year later, that the media is way out of touch with regular Americans.

When I speak to friends around here and most of them are registered Democrats, they are happy with Trump.
If only the media would stop their war against him, maybe the Congress would wake up and stop their Bs and get some work done.
I am sick of Democrat obstinance and working against our country in their effort to hurt Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
However, anchor Mark Strassman faced a rude awakening when the women not only proclaimed their continued support for the president, they downplayed the magnitude of importance the news media has displayed about the vicious incident between the racist neo-Nazis and the violent radical Antifa groups.

Strassman asked, “Has your support for Trump lessened one bit?”

All three women gave a firm 'no,' with Hughes emphasizing, “Absolutely not.”

Clearly surprised, Strassman pressed, “Not one bit?”

Jones replied, “No, I don't look at him as, you know, my pastor or my moral leader. I look at him as the leader as it relates to governmental issues.”

Diehl echoed that sentiment, saying, “We're not looking for somebody charming. We're looking for a man who knows how to turn things around, and he's got a track record of turning things around.”

[clip]

No doubt CBS was surprised the panel went in that direction. As Strassman asked loaded question after loaded question, the Trump supporters stayed on topic, not kowtowing to the mainstream media’s attempt to divide them or make them look like hateful bigots.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/19889/cbs-anchor-shocked-all-female-panel-defends-donald-jacob-airey

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

It is entirely possible (but still improbable) that CNN is seeing that they've been on the wrong side. This may be a hesitant step toward turning around or at least leaving the room for a while. Hopefully, they will do the same questioning in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and downstate Virginia and end up getting the same result.