Awesome .... Stay HOME

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Border Patrol agents 'are repeatedly destroying or vandalizing food and water caches left for migrants in the Arizona desert by humanitarian aid groups'

• U.S. Border Patrol has been accused of destroying food and water left in the Arizona desert for migrants
  • Between 2012-2015, The Tucson-based group No More Deaths said they distributed more than 31,000 gallons of water along migration trails
  • In that time span, they found water gallons vandalized 415 times
  • The group determined that in most cases, Border Patrol agents were to blame
  • They even obtained video of agents kicking bottles and dumping them out
  • A former agent told the group that they were encouraged to do this so that migrants would weaken and be caught
  • But the group says that the result is that hundreds of migrants a year are dying in Pima County alone

They said that the Border Patrol is guilty of human rights violations.

'The practice of destruction of and interference with aid is not the deviant behavior of a few rogue border patrol agents, it is a systemic feature of enforcement practices in the borderlands,' the report adds.

The groups - No More Deaths and La Coalicion de Derechos Humanos - say ramped up border security in the past few years has led migrants to take even more risky trails into the U.S. - through tall mountains and deserts where temperatures regularly reach over 100 degrees in the summer.

In order to survive the journey, which can take anywhere between three days and nearly a month, doctors recommend drinking between 1.3 to 3.1 gallons of water a day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...roying-water-left-migrants.html#ixzz54Xjnfply
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I don't know why the water and food would be destroyed. Just remove it and use it for real humanitarian purposes, like distributing it to the needy that are legally in this country. Any resulting deaths to those illegals attempting to infiltrate the US without permission is on the illegals and their smugglers, not on the BP.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I don't know why the water and food would be destroyed. Just remove it and use it for real humanitarian purposes, like distributing it to the needy that are legally in this country.

there is probably some Gov Reg. about food distribution to the needy

glhs837

Power with Control
I wonder if perhaps this might also be cuased by coyotes trying to ensure that illegals are dependant up them and thier support network.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I wonder if perhaps this might also be cuased by coyotes trying to ensure that illegals are dependant up them and thier support network.

Nooooo! Those "guides" are just doing this action simply displaying their express love for their fellow non-Americans to enrich their lives, not for personal gain for themselves.:sarcasm:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know why the water and food would be destroyed. Just remove it and use it for real humanitarian purposes, like distributing it to the needy that are legally in this country. Any resulting deaths to those illegals attempting to infiltrate the US without permission is on the illegals and their smugglers, not on the BP.

Who knows what's in it or how it's been tainted?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would purposely taint the water with LSD and let the illegals suffer the terrors of a bad trip (pun intended) :sarcasm:

Well, I'm guessing that's why Border Patrol destroys it. Progs are stupid and don't really think of consequences. So some illegal kid drinks tainted water left by some psycho, dies, and now it's all Trump's fault. They won't stop to think that THEY were the ones who wanted this tainted food and water left around.

This_person

How is leaving it for the specific purpose of aiding people performing an illegal activity not aiding and abetting?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is leaving it for the specific purpose of aiding people performing an illegal activity not aiding and abetting?

That would be almost impossible to prove. Just like if someone left a bag of poisoned food, it would be hard to get them for murder. The best you could prove is maybe littering.

Chris0nllyn

Well, I'm guessing that's why Border Patrol destroys it. Progs are stupid and don't really think of consequences. So some illegal kid drinks tainted water left by some psycho, dies, and now it's all Trump's fault. They won't stop to think that THEY were the ones who wanted this tainted food and water left around.

200+ people die crossing each year. Has anyone blamed Trump yet?

Midnightrider

That would be almost impossible to prove. Just like if someone left a bag of poisoned food, it would be hard to get them for murder. The best you could prove is maybe littering.
yeah, you would be wrong about that. if they could prove you left our poisoned food where you reasonably assumed a person would eat it they would be able to make a murder charge stick. There was a guy who left a poisoned sandwich in his own lunch bag because someone kept eating his. He got charged with attempted murder.

picking up suspect rations is one thing, putting out poisoned food is another.

This_person

A human rights group is mad at the BP who destroyed water and food, I'm shocked.

Maybe they should put the stuff south of the border, or help those countries have environments that are such people are not fleeing them in droves. That’s probably more humanitarian than breaking US law

MiddleGround

There was a guy who left a poisoned sandwich in his own lunch bag because someone kept eating his. He got charged with attempted murder.

I presume that would garner as much sympathy as the burglar who broke their leg while breaking into a convenience store and sued the owner for pain and suffering.