Dear Transporter and others of that mindset,

GregV814

see, I am being like your icon, Jimmy Fallon, writing a cute little note....

anyway, as much vile disgusting venom you spew about the United States of America, can you break from tradition and tell us what you actually LIKE about this Country. I mean there has to be something you actually can get behind and support. Even if its the cognitive state of Madame Hillary's mind, Bernie Sanders shoes, whatever. Please enlighten us. You may find a compatriot outside of your safety zone.

MiddleGround

Really? There’s NOTHING you like?

Of course there is. They absolutely LOVE the freedoms and security that our country, it's government, and it's military provide. They just do not want to admit it or say it publicly because that goes against their 'politi-religion'

transporter

anyway, as much vile disgusting venom you spew about the United States of America, can you break from tradition and tell us what you actually LIKE about this Country. I mean there has to be something you actually can get behind and support. Even if its the cognitive state of Madame Hillary's mind, Bernie Sanders shoes, whatever. Please enlighten us. You may find a compatriot outside of your safety zone.

Wow...can you really be that stupid, that unable to read, that completely incapable of basic comprehension?

How many times do I have to tell you and the rest of ignorati that I didn't vote for Hillary, I didn't vote for Bernie. I, unlike the rest of you dullards, voted for an ACTUAL Republican.

When will you and the rest of the ignorati learn that Donald Trump is unfit and unqualified for the job? He has no positions other than the last one that was whispered in his ear. He has lied to you about everything.

This_person

Wow...can you really be that stupid, that unable to read, that completely incapable of basic comprehension?

How many times do I have to tell you and the rest of ignorati that I didn't vote for Hillary, I didn't vote for Bernie. I, unlike the rest of you dullards, voted for an ACTUAL Republican.

When will you and the rest of the ignorati learn that Donald Trump is unfit and unqualified for the job? He has no positions other than the last one that was whispered in his ear. He has lied to you about everything.

So, you’ve got nothing you like, either?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Don't you hate it when people won't just take your unsupported word for this.

Holy Carp. Defensive much? It was a simple question: what do you like about our country? And you can't even answer that?

SamSpade

How many times do I have to tell you and the rest of ignorati that I didn't vote for Hillary, I didn't vote for Bernie. I, unlike the rest of you dullards, voted for an ACTUAL Republican..

At least once more. I don't read most of your posts - they're pretty much the same thing, ad nauseam.

When will you and the rest of the ignorati learn that Donald Trump is unfit and unqualified for the job?

UNFIT is a matter of opinion. I don't know of any list of qualifications of "fitness" for a job that aren't completely subjective.

But unqualified? He's one of the more visibly successful businessmen in the last 30 some years and ran a financial empire that would be the envy of kings.
You might bark out that he's some kind of failure, but most of us would love to fail like that.

This somehow makes him - unqualified. The ability to manage and build such a thing.

But his predecessor had only his law degree, a short run at community organizing and a few classes, a spectacularly disappointing turn as a State Senator where he voted "present" - and a very short time in the Senate where he spent almost his entire time running for President. THIS somehow made him -- "qualified". Oh, he also wrote two books - both about himself.

I'm astonished at the list of accomplishments of one against the other prior to taking office - and TRUMP is the one unqualified.

Want me to list the wonderful list of accomplishments Trump's opponent? You know - the most qualified person to EVER run for the office?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Want me to list the wonderful list of accomplishments Trump's opponent? You know - the most qualified person to EVER run for the office?

Hillary made a small fortune in Cattle Futures and some money on a land deal called Whitewater

Sapidus

Hillary made a small fortune in Cattle Futures and some money on a land deal called Whitewater

And?

When did she pay $25 million to settle a fraud case? When was she convicted of any crime?

Why do you think she is the best criminal in the world able to avoid all charges throughout her entire career?

stgislander

PREMO Member

So... you voted for Jeb Bush?

This_person

And?

When did she pay $25 million to settle a fraud case? When was she convicted of any crime?

Why do you think she is the best criminal in the world able to avoid all charges throughout her entire career?

Did you come up with anything you LIKE about the US?

PsyOps

Pixelated

They like hating people like you and me. A wasted life if you ask me.

PsyOps

Pixelated
And?

Do you know how many people fell on their swords to protect the Clintons in the Whitewater deal? 15! 15 convictions came out of the Whitewater fraud deal. Criminality has followed the Clintons everywhere they have gone, all the way up to the White House. And it didn't end there. You people on the left will do everything to excuse the Clintons. Go read "Blood Sport" some day. Your eyes might actually open. Although I doubt it. You're a leftist hack that can see no wrong-doing from anyone on left, because you're obsessed with what you believe people on the right have done.