Trump children's health insurance tweet contradicts

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Hi Fatty. How's life being a stalker?

Smokin' great! Thanks for caring. My only stress point is having too many toys and projects all demanding my attention. It's rough. I'm sure you know what it's like...

...or not...:lmao:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
What specifically, besides he is still president, has anything Trump has done that impacted your life, your family, your job, your health, your wealth in a negative way?

Sapidus

What specifically, besides he is still president, has anything Trump has done that impacted your life, your family, your job, your health, your wealth in a negative way?

Beside make an embarrassment of our country on the national stage?

Beside every country in the world saying they can no longer rely on the US for leadership?

Beside apologize for Nazis while increasing racial and political tension throughout the country?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Beside make an embarrassment of our country on the national stage?

Beside every country in the world saying they can no longer rely on the US for leadership?

Beside apologize for Nazis while increasing racial and political tension throughout the country?
you didn't answer the question

littlelady

God bless the USA
Show me on the doll where Hillary touched you.

Show me where you have not figured out that Hillary and her husband are liars, criminals, opportunists, murderers, and usurpers of America. TIA.

And, to be more specific in your comment. Hillary did touch US. That is why she is not prez. And, also, you are kind of weird about the touching thing because there is no going back on what Bill did. It is a proven fact. Period. If Bill didn’t get impeached for lying, good luck with trying to impeach Trump. :killingme:

Last edited: