Aren't there any NON-convict R's running for Senate?

transporter

A former coal company CEO who went to prison for charges stemming from the deadliest U.S. mine disaster in decades kicked off his U.S. Senate campaigning Thursday, seeking to persuade a largely working class audience that he identified with them.

https://www.apnews.com/e15050ac3e03...al-CEO-woos-working-class,-opening-Senate-bid

Whatever happened to the "rule of law"???

Roy Moore, Sherriff Joe, no this guy??? Is the pool of Republican talent that empty that only convicted criminals now need apply for the US Senate?

littlelady

God bless the USA

Wow is right. I guess the kool-aid not only scrambled Dem brains, but made them blind, too. And, their lobotomies didn’t help their condition. Poor things. It makes me sad. Not! Also, AP wasn’t a reliable source starting a while back, and the kool-aid drinking, blind, lobotimized sheeple need to replace their worn out Google button. Another entity that is in it for the destruction of America, as we know Her.

littlelady

God bless the USA
But, it is acceptable to you, trans, that C Manning is running for the Senate in MD. You are a hoot and a half! You make me laugh! Thanks!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Aren't there any NON-convict R's running for Senate?

Not sure it's a great idea to lead with your nose in a bar fight, but gotta give props where props are due. In light of Bradley Manning that's a really gutsy redirect.

--- End of line.

Last edited: