FREE DINNER! or SCAM?

Salud

In my mail today was post card sized ad for a "Free Dinner" and "Entertaining Health Seminar" at the Golden Corral on 235. "No Obligation" is also stated. Date: January 22nd, 2018 at 3 PM or 5:30 PM. It is from NGTU out of Lincoln, NE. On the back it states "In about 1 hour you will learn what some prominent physicians and major medical centers have known for years about helping our bodies and health." It goes on to state "Discussion Topics To Include" : Aches and Pain-Lack of Energy-Sleepless Nights-Swelling of Joints-Stress or Fatigue-Neck & Shoulder Pain-Back & Hip Pain-Restless Legs-Inflammation and Much More.
I guess a free dinner is different from a free lunch. Because we all know there is no such thing as a free lunch. Right?
I checked online and NGTU is an acronym for "Nature's Gift To Us" and found some information at the BBB website https://www.bbb.org/nebraska/busine...n-lincoln-ne-300091422/reviews-and-complaints
Apparently it seems some groups like this are preying on the elderly who frequently have problems mentioned above and sign on to buy questionable products that aren't advertised as guaranteed but that they have the properties to perform such and such. They also try to up the ante with extras. Sad. Anyways, just trying to keep the SOMD folks aware of something that might not be what it is advertised to be.