51% STRONGLY dissaprove

transporter

President Donald Trump ends his first year in office with 39 percent of Americans approving of his job performance, according to the latest national NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll — the lowest mark in the poll’s history for any modern president ending his first year.

Fifty-seven percent disapprove of Trump’s job, including a majority of respondents — 51 percent — who now say they strongly disapprove, which is a record high for Trump in the survey. That’s compared with 26 percent of Americans who strongly approve of the president’s job.

By party, 78 percent of Republicans approve of the president’s job performance, compared with 8 percent of Democrats and 33 percent of independents.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fi...f-americans-strongly-disapprove-trump-n838926

Note: TWICE as many people strongly disapprove vs strongly approve.

Now to explain the importance of Independents to the ignorati (you listening GURPS???)...Rs will almost always vote for Rs...Ds will almost always vote for Ds...I's swing close elections. The 2016 election was close (despite the stupidity of Trump's "landslide" comments yesterday). I's made a difference in those very narrow wins in FL, PA, MI and WI that determined the outcome.

When only 33% of I's approve AND R's support is falling (below 80% approval is NOT good), Trump has very little political clout. Of course, he loses more political clout every time he sends out a tweet that is in direct contradiction to his own freaking policy (like the CHP tweet from yesterday) or a tweet that undermines his own staff (which happens almost daily).

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fi...f-americans-strongly-disapprove-trump-n838926

Now to explain the importance of Independents to the ignorati (you listening GURPS???)...Rs will almost always vote for Rs...Ds will almost always vote for Ds...I's swing close elections. The 2016 election was close (despite the stupidity of Trump's "landslide" comments yesterday). I's made a difference in those very narrow wins in FL, PA, MI and WI that determined the outcome.

When only 33% of I's approve AND R's support is falling (below 80% approval is NOT good), Trump has very little political clout. Of course, he loses more political clout every time he sends out a tweet that is in direct contradiction to his own freaking policy (like the CHP tweet from yesterday) or a tweet that undermines his own staff (which happens almost daily).

Of those 51%, how many were personally effected in a negative way by any of Trumps policies.........

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now to explain the importance of Independents to the ignorati (you listening GURPS???)...Rs will almost always vote for Rs...Ds will almost always vote for Ds...I's swing close elections.

you keep making EXCUSES for all the Dem / Indep. over-sampled Polls

president_donald_trump-_job_approval_by_group_approve_chartbuilder_2_51f1f537f8cb16d9d9e42ee05bb.jpg

SamSpade

What difference does it make? Is there a soul out there that thinks *HILLARY* would be popular at this point in office?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

51% STRONGLY dissaprove

Not just disprove, but "strongly" disapprove. As adding the word "strongly" somehow gives more weight. If disapprove being a negative word, does adding strongly make it a double negative? Like adding "reverse" to reverse discrimination. There's no such thing. Discrimination, regardless at who it is directed, is still discrimination. Why not not say angry, annoyed, bitter, enraged, exasperated, whinny, butt hurt, uptight, democrats disapprove?

Sapidus

Of those 51%, how many were personally effected in a negative way by any of Trumps policies.........

You keep repeating that as though it’s a bad thing to be concerned for the welfare of other people and the only measure is ourselves. Have you not heard the word society? Or fellow Americans?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
It’s pretty said if that’s the best defense of the man you can muster

So you cannot tell the difference between a "defense" and a simple statement of fact?

Trump is still president....all of your wailing, renting of garments, ripping of hair and gnashing of teeth notwithstanding. :lmao:

Hijinx

If those who strongly disapprove of Trump just wait until 2020 they can vote and get rid of him.

That's the American way.

Enough strongly disapproved of Hillary, that's how we got Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
It’s pretty said if that’s the best defense of the man you can muster

Nope ... the tax cuts are AWESOME
Sending illegals scurrying for the Border is AWESOME
Annoying you [and your Fascist Anti-FA buddies] to No End is AWESOME

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
You keep repeating that as though it’s a bad thing to be concerned for the welfare of other people and the only measure is ourselves. Have you not heard the word society? Or fellow Americans?

Where has any of his policies hurt the welfare of my fellow Americans......?

You have not answered the question either.......just sayin'

Last edited:

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Nope ... the tax cuts are AWESOME
Sending illegals scurrying for the Border is AWESOME
Annoying you [and your Fascist Anti-FA buddies] to No End is AWESOME

Not to mention North Korea bending, ISIS in retreat and wiped out in Iraq and Stan. Europe paying more for their defense....so much winning

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
TWICE as many people strongly disapprove vs strongly approve.

In another study by CSSIWME GBTDTP ("Common Sense, Seen It With My Own Eyes" Group of Been There, Done That Parents"), twice as many teenagers strongly disapprove of their parents' decisions even when it is quite clear these decisions are in the teens' best interests and to the advantage of the teens (than those teens who approve).

--- End of line.