Trump addresses “ Right to Life” marchers......

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-march-for-life-today/?utm_term=.460b2fbb8b77

President Trump and Vice President Pence signaled their support as thousands of anti-abortion activists rallied on the National Mall at the annual March for Life on Friday.

“Under my administration, we will always defend the very first right in the Declaration of Independence, and that is the right to life,” Trump said in the White House Rose Garden, in a speech that was broadcast to the marchers gathered near the Washington Monument.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
The last administration use to host BLM, rappers and the tax cheat Al Sharpton. You are known by the company that you keep.

transporter

The last administration use to host BLM, rappers and the tax cheat Al Sharpton. You are known by the company that you keep.

Are you seriously trying to claim that Donald Trump surrounds himself with high class people? Paul Manafort? Steve Bannon? Mike Flynn? Howard Stern? etc...etc...etc?

Toxick

Splat
President Trump and Vice President Pence signaled their support as thousands of anti-abortion activists rallied on the National Mall at the annual March for Life on Friday.

TRUMP Should Keep his laws off my uterus!

When siding with Anti-Abortionists, he is LITERALLY GRABBING MY PUSSY!!!!1!!!one!!!

:jameo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Are you seriously trying to claim that Donald Trump surrounds himself with high class people? Paul Manafort? Steve Bannon? Mike Flynn? Howard Stern? etc...etc...etc?

Paul Manafort: fired
Steve Bannon: fired
Mike Flynn: fired
Howard Stern: not even sure why you threw him in there.

Don't be mad, little pootercake, because your hero hangs with ghetto thugs. :huggy:

glhs837

Power with Control

Don't be mad, little pootercake, because your hero hangs with ghetto thugs. :huggy:

Stern is there becuase President Trump used to be a fairly frequent guest on his show.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-march-for-life-today/?utm_term=.460b2fbb8b77

“Under my administration, we will always defend the very first right in the Declaration of Independence, and that is the right to life,” Trump said in the White House Rose Garden, in a speech that was broadcast to the marchers gathered near the Washington Monument.

Nice language WaPo. Project much? It's called the National Right to Life March, not The National Anti Abortion March.

GregV814

wait, hold up TP, you never gave an answer to my question. Sure, you rambled on with some insignificant, useless redundant banter but never answered the question...What do you LIKE about the Good Old US of A ???

black dog

Free America
Nice language WaPo. Project much? It's called the National Right to Life March, not The National Anti Abortion March.

So if what you say is true than why does The March for Life (Washington, D.C.) have an annual rally protesting both the practice and legality of abortion, held in Washington, D.C. on or around the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, a landmark decision which was issued in 1974 by the United States Supreme Court decriminalizing abortion every year since 1974?

BOP

I notice you're not in his inner circle. :coffee:

I suppose that answers the question of whether you're hot, or not.

transporter

Of for Christ's sake...Trump hired Manafort, Flynn and Bannon didn't he???? I thought Flynn resigned? Wasn't that the first story that came out from this incompetent administration???? (Or did you forget that already).

You don't understand why Stern is in there?? Lord...Please go live somewhere else...go live where they have an actual dictator...no just a pretend one like we have now. Then your utter ignorance won't be on such public display for the only information you will have access is to is the info Dear Leader gives you.