Teaching white preference at Salisbury University.

Hijinx

A course at Salisbury University in Maryland is using a “Pyramid of White Supremacy” to help teach students about diversity and “cultural competence.”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10398

“This class was extremely difficult to get through if you did not think like a liberal. Instead of teaching diversity, this class taught us that being white was a bad thing,” the student complained. “We were told that we were only privileged because we are white and basically we did not actually work for what we have.”

I suppose not many will read this,but those who do should realize that this is a required course for students studying to teach in schools.
Brainwashing our youth into thinking that because they are white they are bad. Is that what we want taught to our kids.To me this is diabolical.
My State taxes support this?

transporter

A course at Salisbury University in Maryland is using a “Pyramid of White Supremacy” to help teach students about diversity and “cultural competence.”

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=10398

I suppose not many will read this,but those who do should realize that this is a required course for students studying to teach in schools.
Brainwashing our youth into thinking that because they are white they are bad. Is that what we want taught to our kids.To me this is diabolical.
My State taxes support this?

So...just wondering if you have any intellectual capacity at all?

You don't see any issues with YOU b!tching about this article? Here's a hint: this is an OBVIOUSLY biased website. The report that has you tiny little panties all in a wad is based on a single anonymous source.

Still can't figure out why I asked the question? YOU claim actual news sites that practice actual journalism are fake news. This site has no such integrity. You go hyperobolic when a negative report is posted about our incompetent President and the story is based on multiple anonymous sources. YOU also claim that there was no way the Russians interfered with our election...yet YOU (and the rest of the ignorati on here) are exactly the types the Russians were targeting and this is exactly the type of stuff they were using to influence your feeble, gullible, closed, tiny little minds.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
So...just wondering if you have any intellectual capacity at all?

You don't see any issues with YOU b!tching about this article? Here's a hint: this is an OBVIOUSLY biased website. The report that has you tiny little panties all in a wad is based on a single anonymous source.

Still can't figure out why I asked the question? YOU claim actual news sites that practice actual journalism are fake news. This site has no such integrity.

How about the Delmarva Now......still fake news?
http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/ne...-controversy-salisbury-university/1045592001/

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
It cites that same article. :lmao:

This is why we call it media literacy. Some of us have it. Others (like you, for example) don't.

:howdy:
So, Delmarva Now is repeating “fake” news and the class and the pyramid don’t exist.......someone just made it up and some one is repeating it. I get it......

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So, Delmarva Now is repeating “fake” news and the class and the pyramid don’t exist.......someone just made it up and some one is repeating it. I get it......

El Bee can't read; he's just another drive-by poo-flinger like his buddy Tranny. The Delmarva story content was almost all based on their own reporting. They even noted that CampusReform didn't respond to their requests for additional information

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
El Bee can't read; he's just another drive-by poo-flinger like his buddy Tranny. The Delmarva story content was almost all based on their own reporting. They even noted that CampusReform didn't respond to their requests for additional information
He goes AWOL when called out on his BS......it’s a great way to shut him up for awhile

Hijinx

Tranny always bitches about biased sources and I have never seen her/him/it post from any other place other than biased sources.
The real question should be ,is it in fact true. Not where did it come from.
IMO it is true.

Now what gets my panties in a twist is that a State funded school dedicated to educate future teachers in our and other states schools , have adopted as a required course , a course that belittles and chastises white Americans and places them in a bad light.IMO this course is meant to instruct teachers in a role to teach this tripe to elementary students.

Now unlike Tranny I do not come here and brag on my intellectual abilities, and I admit to not having higher education, but I am not blind to the effort of liberal educators when they denigrate the white race . I am not a white supremacist, but I can see and tell when someone is pissing down my leg and telling me it's raining.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Seems to be a lot of bashing of the dominant culture in America.

Can anyone name an area in the US where the dominant group moved out, minorities moved in and the place became a more desirable place to live? I do know that often times just the opposite happens. The neighborhood becomes a place that is crime ridden and property values plummet. On top of that the degraded area will somehow be the fault of the group that vacated first. Not sure how they justify that claim.

Now imagine if minority groups followed the dominant culture. How would their neighborhoods change? I'd venture a guess they'd change for the better. I use to not think of the statement that diversity is our strength. Now I think it has as much truth as the tooth fairy.

Hijinx

Can anyone name an area in the US where the dominant group moved out, minorities moved in and the place became a more desirable place to live? I do know that often times just the opposite happens. The neighborhood becomes a place that is crime ridden and property values plummet. On top of that the degraded area will somehow be the fault of the group that vacated first. Not sure how they justify that claim.

Now imagine if minority groups followed the dominant culture. How would their neighborhoods change? I'd venture a guess they'd change for the better. I use to not think of the statement that diversity is our strength. Now I think it has as much truth as the tooth fairy.

The strange thing about your post is that it isn't the first group of minorities that arrive that are the problem.
The first group is coming in for the same reason the majority moved.
They are looking for a better safer place to live and raise their kids.
It is the ones that follow them in that create the problem.
Doesn't matter much, but when about 40% have arrived it's past time you should have left.

I believe it is just a matter of time before the Waldorf Mall closes.
Not many go there any longer. It's not safe.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Maybe these turds need to sign up for the course. Just like us...

Attachments

• Salisbury.jpg
    Salisbury.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 95

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Yes, it's called gentrification.

nutz

Those books on sociology need to be rewritten to include "ghetto trash", a subculture of minorities that inhabit an area using welfare dollars to gain a better position then ruin it for others. The area can only be reclaimed by removal of the "ghetto trash" The current modernization of SE DC could be the basis for the rewrite.

Hijinx

Those books on sociology need to be rewritten to include "ghetto trash", a subculture of minorities that inhabit an area using welfare dollars to gain a better position then ruin it for others. The area can only be reclaimed by removal of the "ghetto trash" The current modernization of SE DC could be the basis for the rewrite.

I was amazed when I rode through the Shaw area the other day. Up through 14th street and the U st area's all amazingly changed.
S.E. still has a long ways to go with Anacostia and the NE area across the river. still dangerously inhabited.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I was amazed when I rode through the Shaw area the other day. Up through 14th street and the U st area's all amazingly changed.
S.E. still has a long ways to go with Anacostia and the NE area across the river. still dangerously inhabited.

The ballfield has helped a lot with revitalizing the Navy Yard area. Decades ago there was a Turkish visitor staying at the Navy Yard. The wife wanted to take a walk around the local area. She was told to stay within the walls of the yard as it wasn't safe to venture out on foot. Ignorance is bliss.