Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
F4E.jpg

Hijinx

That you rednecks would lose your mind? Too late Pal.

I have absolutely no worries about losing my mind about that.
Fact is anyone who would place those two in candidacy for the presidency would have already lost theirs.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You rednecks would lose your mind!

:killingme

Actually no. This 'redneck', unlike you, respect the will of the people and our electorate. If this did ever happen, I would completely respect them as out president and vice president. I will likely not agree with them politically, but I will never call for them to be removed from the White House, unless they have committed some sort of high crime or misdemeanor. THAT is the standard. I won't accuse them of being mentally incompetent and demand the 25th be invoked.

You anti-Trump people are just unhinged that Trump became president. You are willing to fabricate anything to try to get him out of that White House. You have no respect for our elections, our constitution, and the will of the people. The only thing that matters is your hatred for those you disagree and shutting them down through disparagement, contempt, name-calling, and violence. You really have become a pathetic lot.

This_person

If you're asking about those two as running mates, no one running on the left would likely make me happier.

If you're asking about the comment on MO's masculine features, I would say it lost its humor years ago and is beneath us.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, #1, neither of those women are going to be President or anything close.

#2, I'm trying to like Michelle and Oprah and Ellen and a lot of these people. But they have to help me out by being likeable and not just playing it as a role and then going off on some hate-filled ugly rant when they're being themselves. I've stuck up for Michelle over the years when she was being unfairly attacked, but man! she makes it tough. Ellen has now made it impossible. And honestly, it makes me suspect Oprah isn't really who she portrays on TV.

Anyone remember when Rosie O'Donnell was the "Queen of Nice"? When she had her afternoon show and was so sweet and funny, seemed to be very genial and personable? Clearly that was a role she played because the second she was able to be her real self she became this horrible hate-mongering vile ####bag. Ellen has now revealed herself to be exactly the same. This nicey nice is just a facade and the real her is a mean self-absorbed ahole.

I don't know about you guys, but I was totally fooled. I mean, I know that actors and actresses play a role and the character they're playing isn't really them. I know that the kid who played Kevin Arnold's brother is probably an okay guy in real life. But when it's a talk show you think you're getting the real person, not just another character that they play.