Trumpshutdown2018

Sapidus

As usual Trumps previous words of criticism of Obama have come back to bite him in the Hypocritical butt.

"You have to get everybody in a room. The president has to lead," Trump told former Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren during the on-air interview. "You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and conjole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal. And, unfortunately, [Obama] has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now."“

So I guess this shutdown lands squarely on his shoulders since he failed to lead or make a deal.

Trump also said he would run the country like a business.
I know generally at this point in his businesses he just declares bankruptcy and moves on. Unfortunately moral bankruptcy is not the same thing as a government shutdown.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-government-shutdown-then-and-now-orig-cs.cnn

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Nice try but this time it's going to hang around Democrats necks like a noose.

:killingme

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Did Trump vote yay or nay.......? I didn’t see that on the news.

Or.... did Trump tell all the Democrats to shut down the government and they did....?

What power.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm somewhat inclined to think Trump did manipulate Dumb Chuckie into shutting down the government. He probably wants a bigger Republican majority in the Senate and this was a terrific way to get it.

transporter

Did Trump vote yay or nay.......? I didn’t see that on the news.

Or.... did Trump tell all the Democrats to shut down the government and they did....?

What power.

If I may...I suggest you go back to junior high and re-take American govt. (Hint: the President has to sign the legislation passed by Congress.)

I'd also suggest you go back and consider why you voted for our incompetent President in the first place. (Hint: you and the rest of the ignorati thought he was some great deal maker.)

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If I may...I suggest you go back to junior high and re-take American govt. (Hint: the President has to sign the legislation passed by Congress.)

I'd also suggest you go back and consider why you voted for our incompetent President in the first place. (Hint: you and the rest of the ignorati thought he was some great deal maker.)

And if they don't send him any legislation to sign?

Hijinx

The deal aint over yet. It might shut down the Government for a week or so but pretty soon the Schmuck will have tosh1t or get off the pot.
Most Americans know who to lay the blame on this time and the heat is going to come down on the Schmuck and his boys.

Sapidus

I'm somewhat inclined to think Trump did manipulate Dumb Chuckie into shutting down the government. He probably wants a bigger Republican majority in the Senate and this was a terrific way to get it.

Doubtful.

The hashtag Trumpshutdown has been trending world wide and polls show that most people believe the republicans and trump are to blame.

Lay off the pipe.

Sapidus

And if they don't send him any legislation to sign?

Did you not see where Trump himself said it required leadership, cajoling and negotiation.

Those are all things he is supposed to help with. It’s like this guy is Teflon to you and you can’t fault him for a single thing or it would force you to consider why you voted for him

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

1. Nothing was passed...nothing to sign
2. Didn’t vote for Trump

Also, I didn’t vote for the most incompetent President ever BHO, but always wished he would be great, even though I didn’t believe he would be. Never went stupid every day like you do, spending my life reading and listening to every anti news org......
You need to get a life before you have an aneurysm .....just sayin’

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Doubtful.

The hashtag Trumpshutdown has been trending world wide and polls show that most people believe the republicans and trump are to blame.

Lay off the pipe.

The “worldwide” population does not vote in our elections....genius

littlelady

God bless the USA
As usual Trumps previous words of criticism of Obama have come back to bite him in the Hypocritical butt.

"You have to get everybody in a room. The president has to lead," Trump told former Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren during the on-air interview. "You have to be nice and be angry and be wild and conjole and do all sorts of things, but you have to get a deal. And, unfortunately, [Obama] has never been a dealmaker. That wasn't his expertise before he went into politics and it's obviously not his expertise now."“

So I guess this shutdown lands squarely on his shoulders since he failed to lead or make a deal.

Trump also said he would run the country like a business.
I know generally at this point in his businesses he just declares bankruptcy and moves on. Unfortunately moral bankruptcy is not the same thing as a government shutdown.

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...-government-shutdown-then-and-now-orig-cs.cnn

Trump did not shutdown our government. Period. You’re welcome.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Did you not see where Trump himself said it required leadership, cajoling and negotiation.

Those are all things he is supposed to help with. It’s like this guy is Teflon to you and you can’t fault him for a single thing or it would force you to consider why you voted for him

I've seen him say lots of things, but at the end of the day it's up to congress to collectively unbunch their panties hammer out something. Instead they'd rather play games to score one or two political points. Your second line is just as wrong as your first, I fault him for a great number of things, did not vote for him and think he's only a slight notch better than Hill. The only reason I give him that notch is because I like his Supreme Court selection.