Real question about illegal immigrants

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Do they vote in our elections? My understanding is that they do not; that you have to be a US citizen in order to vote.

But I keep hearing the Right say that the Left is currying favor with illegals so they'll vote Democrat - how can that be if illegals can't vote?

That's a real question because I do not understand this line of reasoning.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Do they vote in our elections? My understanding is that they do not; that you have to be a US citizen in order to vote.

But I keep hearing the Right say that the Left is currying favor with illegals so they'll vote Democrat - how can that be if illegals can't vote?

They vote in the elections. The whole motor voter #### is what really drove the numbers up. Democrats claim it doesn't happen yet when investigated in states the Democrats don't overwhelmingly control they find it.

black dog

Free America
They easily can vote in States like Maryland where no Drivers License or State Issued ID has to be shown at the voting precincts.
You register to vote online or through the mail...
I would tend to believe that one of the reasons for the new secured drivers licenses and state issued IDs will come to fruition soon, with who is a citizen and who is not.

PsyOps

Pixelated

The whole point behind DACA and "comprehensive" immigration reform is to naturalize illegals. When this happens they will become compliant democrat voters.

I vividly remember wondering why this wasn't the proof backing up all the claims that illegals are voting because they do not have to prove they are legal to register to vote or to cast a vote. They president of the USA is clearly answering the question as to if an illegal "citizen" should fear voting...

[video=youtube;nfgEvgVC6Qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs[/video]

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I vividly remember wondering why this wasn't the proof backing up all the claims that illegals are voting because they do not have to prove they are legal to register to vote or to cast a vote. They president of the USA is clearly answering the question as to if an illegal "citizen" should fear voting...

[video=youtube;nfgEvgVC6Qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfgEvgVC6Qs[/video]

Shameful.

Another thing... when my Aunt Rita is VA went to vote, the lady in front of her was told she was at the wrong precinct and could not cast her vote there. The lady got very loud and irate and said she has a right to vote. A supervisor came up and said we have been instructed we cannot turn someone away. We have to let her vote.

There was nothing stopping her from voting at each and every precinct if she so chose to do so.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But non-citizens - legal or otherwise - aren't supposed to be voting in our elections, is that right?

But non-citizens - legal or otherwise - aren't supposed to be voting in our elections, is that right?
There really isn't anything stopping them from registering them to vote. They only have to check the box that states they understand checking the box means they are a citizen legal to vote. Nobody validates it.

And we are not just talking illegal citizens when we are talking organized voter fraud...

[video=youtube;UNXspuMEGEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNXspuMEGEk[/video]

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Democrats have been masters of voter fraud for generations.

[h=1]"Vote early! Vote often!"[/h]

I just went to the Maryland website on how to register. Look at the form for yourself... it states "Are you a U.S. Citizen" and I do not see any requirement to provide proof other than a social security number. Time and time again the democratic party tells those here illegally that they are U.S. citizens... just "undocumented".

The process is the same across many states where you can register to vote on the honor system that you are not checking that box "yes" unless you've read the footnotes and fine print depicting the full meaning of "U.S. Citizen". Look at the form for yourself then think about all of those "house to house" drives to register as many voters as they can... all of those applications are coming back and being entered into a database by some minimum wage typists. No proof required.

transporter

Oye...for Pete's sake. Here is the information as stated on the MD website:
Notice for Completing an Online Application

To submit your registration electronically, you must provide a valid Maryland-issued state ID number or driver's license number. If you reside outside of the United States or are a member of the military or spouse or dependent of a member of the military, you can provide the last four digits of your US social security number. If you provide a Maryland-issued ID, the signature on file with the MVA will become your official voter registration signature. If you provide a social security number, it will be used as your official voter registration signature.

http://elections.maryland.gov/voter_registration/application.html

Here is the printed form: http://www.elections.maryland.gov/voter_registration/documents/English_Internet_VRA.pdf

and here is what it says:

TO REGISTER, YOU MUST

Be a U.S. citizen;

Be a Maryland resident;

Be at least 16 years old*;

Not be under guardianship for mental disability or if you are, you have
not been found by a court to be unable to communicate a desire to
vote;

Not have been convicted of buying or selling votes;

Not have been convicted of a felony, or if you have, you have
completed serving a court-ordered sentence of imprisonment.
*You may register to vote if you are at least 16 years old but cannot vote unless you will be at least 18 years old by the next general election.

and:

INSTRUCTIONS
n If you do not have a current, valid Maryland driver’s license or MVA ID card, you must enter the last 4 digits of your social security number. The statutory authority allowing officials to request the last 4 digits of your social security number is Election Law Article, § 3-202. The number will only be used for registration and other administrative purposes. It will be kept confidential.

Oye...for Pete's sake. Here is the information as stated on the MD website:

http://elections.maryland.gov/voter_registration/application.html

Here is the printed form: http://www.elections.maryland.gov/voter_registration/documents/English_Internet_VRA.pdf

and here is what it says:

and:
Exactly my point.

Tons of illegals have social security numbers... and drivers licenses.

Nothing stops them from checking the box... "U.S. Citizen" and counting on the "honor system"... nobody is checking.

PeoplesElbow

My friends wife is not a citizen (yet) and the MVA has tried to register her every time she had to go there. She has had to tell them that she is not allowed to register yet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tons of illegals have social security numbers... and drivers licenses.

How do they get social security numbers? Or driver's licenses, for that matter? Like, if I go to France or England, can I just get a...whatever their social security equivalent is...and get a driver's license? My understanding is no, and you get a temp driver's permit, not a regular permanent license.