Schiff Americans Are TOO STUPID To Understand

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Partial transcript provided by Grabien:

CABRERA: “Let me ask you about the Russia investigation. I can’t have you here and not. Especially given how much we talked about it in the first year of the presidency. And now if you turn on any conservative media, they keep talking about this Nunez memo, the chairman of the house intelligence committee, that he’s put out there and many Republicans have taken a look at it and they want it made public. Can you tell us what exactly is it?”

SCHIFF: “It is essentially a set of talking points that the Republican Intel staff drafted. Based on the highly classified materials which most of the Republican members were forced to acknowledge. They’ve not even read. So they don’t know how distorted these talking points are. But as part of the narrative they want to push out. Interestingly enough, they’ve made common cause once again with Russian bots because Russian bots are pushing their narrative out there. It’s in a redux of the campaign. We have Assange and Wikileaks and Russian trolls and bots saying, you know, hash tag whatever the GOP narrative is. That ought to tell you a lot about what’s driving this. And that is –“

CABRERA: “Why not allow peel to look at it and let Americans make the decision for themselves about whether it’s useful information or not?”

SCHIFF: “Well, because the American people unfortunately don’t have the underlying materials and therefore they can’t see how distorted and misleading this document is. The Republicans are not saying make the underlying materials available to the public. They just want to make this spin available to the public. I think that spin, which is a attack on the FBI, is just designed to attack the FBI and Bob Mueller to circle the wagons for the White House. And that’s a terrible disservice to the people, hard working people at the bureau, but more than that, it’s a disservice to the country.”

In other words, Schiff believes Americans are too stupid to understand the memo.

Adam Schiff Doesn’t Want FISA Memo Released Because He Thinks Americans Are TOO STUPID To Understand It (VIDEO)

Hijinx

Partial transcript provided by Grabien:

CABRERA: “Let me ask you about the Russia investigation. I can’t have you here and not. Especially given how much we talked about it in the first year of the presidency. And now if you turn on any conservative media, they keep talking about this Nunez memo, the chairman of the house intelligence committee, that he’s put out there and many Republicans have taken a look at it and they want it made public. Can you tell us what exactly is it?”

SCHIFF: “It is essentially a set of talking points that the Republican Intel staff drafted. Based on the highly classified materials which most of the Republican members were forced to acknowledge. They’ve not even read. So they don’t know how distorted these talking points are. But as part of the narrative they want to push out. Interestingly enough, they’ve made common cause once again with Russian bots because Russian bots are pushing their narrative out there. It’s in a redux of the campaign. We have Assange and Wikileaks and Russian trolls and bots saying, you know, hash tag whatever the GOP narrative is. That ought to tell you a lot about what’s driving this. And that is –“

CABRERA: “Why not allow peel to look at it and let Americans make the decision for themselves about whether it’s useful information or not?”

SCHIFF: “Well, because the American people unfortunately don’t have the underlying materials and therefore they can’t see how distorted and misleading this document is. The Republicans are not saying make the underlying materials available to the public. They just want to make this spin available to the public. I think that spin, which is a attack on the FBI, is just designed to attack the FBI and Bob Mueller to circle the wagons for the White House. And that’s a terrible disservice to the people, hard working people at the bureau, but more than that, it’s a disservice to the country.”

In other words, Schiff believes Americans are too stupid to understand the memo.

Adam Schiff Doesn’t Want FISA Memo Released Because He Thinks Americans Are TOO STUPID To Understand It (VIDEO)

Some Americans are---I can guarantee that sap Midnight and TJ would not be able to assess tham.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Some Americans are---I can guarantee that sap Midnight and TJ would not be able to assess tham.

They'd be able to assess them, it would be through a big ol' lefty filter, but you'd get an assessment. It would probably start out "Trump is evil and anyone who voted for him is a moron who was taken in by a con man", you know like every other assessment they've ever done.

transporter

"tham" ???

Hijinx...you prove everyday that you can't read English...I guess it is too much to expect you to be able to spell...every with spellcheckers the English language is just beyond you.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
"tham" ???

Hijinx...you prove everyday that you can't read English...I guess it is too much to expect you to be able to spell...every with spellcheckers the English language is just beyond you.

Nice critique. :moron:

Hijinx

"tham" ???

It's called a typo sweetheart. If you wish, from now on I can point out yours.

Is that your wish.

Why do I ask the idiot never answers.

Midnightrider

god damn you idiots get spun up over some stupid ####. No where did shiff call americans stupid. He said, as many others have also indicated, that without the classified documents (shiff calls them 'underlying materials') you wouldn't be able to determine how truthful or accurate the memo is.
I say make it all public.

Hijinx

god damn you idiots get spun up over some stupid ####. No where did shiff call americans stupid. He said, as many others have also indicated, that without the classified documents (shiff calls them 'underlying materials') you wouldn't be able to determine how truthful or accurate the memo is.
I say make it all public.

That's what I say. Put it out there, at least half of us can assess them?

Midnightrider

That's what I say. Put it out there, at least half of us can assess them?

You wouldn’t be able to assess the memo unless they release the classified info, which they aren’t going to do. You are just part of the half who are too stupid to understand that

Hijinx

You wouldn’t be able to assess the memo unless they release the classified info, which they aren’t going to do. You are just part of the half who are too stupid to understand that

My half is too stupid? LMAO Your half voted for Obama and then Hillary and you call us stupid?