Abortion: the Cheeto-in-Chief's post-truth universe

Starman

Of course he means "torn from womb" and not "born from womb"... But rather than focus on his speech flub, the focus should be on his blatant lie. There is no law in any state which allows what he's claiming, that a fetus can be "torn from his or her mother's womb in the 9th month.." of pregnancy.

black dog

Free America
Your lack of knowledge has no bounds,
Live Action News
ISSUES Third trimester abortions: more common than you think
By Rebecca Downs | July 26, 2016 , 09:00am
FacebookTwitterGoogle+EmailShare233
The United States is one of seven nations that allow for elective abortions past 20 weeks, and one of four countries that permit abortions until the moment of birth.

Below are three common myths surrounding third trimester abortions and reasons sought for these procedures.

1) Myth: Third trimester abortions are illegal

Currently, federal law makes it legal to abort babies into the ninth month of pregnancy.

While some states have restrictions on abortion, all states permit abortion into the ninth month for certain exceptions. Seven states and Washington, D.C., allow abortion until birth for any reason (Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont).

Hijinx

Your lack of knowledge has no bounds,
Live Action News
ISSUES Third trimester abortions: more common than you think
By Rebecca Downs | July 26, 2016 , 09:00am
FacebookTwitterGoogle+EmailShare233
The United States is one of seven nations that allow for elective abortions past 20 weeks, and one of four countries that permit abortions until the moment of birth.

Below are three common myths surrounding third trimester abortions and reasons sought for these procedures.

1) Myth: Third trimester abortions are illegal

Currently, federal law makes it legal to abort babies into the ninth month of pregnancy.

While some states have restrictions on abortion, all states permit abortion into the ninth month for certain exceptions. Seven states and Washington, D.C., allow abortion until birth for any reason (Alaska, Colorado, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont).

Not only that, they leave late term abortions that live, to die without medical aid.

black dog

Free America
Are you insisting it does not happen?

:oldman:

I would guess that in reality it has happened before, but I would also believe with the few third trimester abortions that are preformed it's not very often.
If it was a main stream thing and it happened all the time or was normal with some doctors to do, the pro lifers would promote that it happens more than the two or three stories that they use.

black dog

Free America
Data for instances of "live births" after late term abortion in the US is sketchy and mostly anecdotal. Everyone realizes it does rarely happen but there is no way to assess how many or what the specific criteria for calling one a "live birth" are. In Australia, however, they apparently have some "hard numbers"...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3642611/At-27-babies-survived-late-term-abortions-Queensland-year-left-die.html

Like the last paragraph states, the numbers are almost non-existent even when data is available.

I am advised these numbers represent less than 0.05 per cent of the total number of live births each year (including all hospitals in Queensland, both public and private hospitals combined),' Mr Dick said, according to the ABC.

black dog

Free America
And then there is the situation where they are harvesting parts from the fetus(child) and they want it viable so they keep them alive till the harvest is over

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/19/planned-parenthood-kept-aborted-babies-alive-to-ha/

Here's one from me, everytime you post your stupid pro-life sh!t starting with this post I'm going to donate 50 dollars to Planned Parenthood... So keep it up, and it will be a win for the pro abortion crowd.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Like the last paragraph states, the numbers are almost non-existent even when data is available.

I am advised these numbers represent less than 0.05 per cent of the total number of live births each year (including all hospitals in Queensland, both public and private hospitals combined),' Mr Dick said, according to the ABC.

Maybe why I used the word "rarely" in my post?

Hijinx

Here's one from me, everytime you post your stupid pro-life sh!t starting with this post I'm going to donate 50 dollars to Planned Parenthood... So keep it up, and it will be a win for the pro abortion crowd.

Why come up with a lie like that dog. You are sounding more like Sap every day.

You know you are too cheap to send the PP 50 bucks and internet promises are so easy to make

here is another one by the way,Save the Children
That makes a hundred you owe them..

black dog

Free America
Why come up with a lie like that dog. You are sounding more like Sap every day.

You know you are too cheap to send the PP 50 bucks and internet promises are so easy to make

here is another one by the way,Save the Children
That makes a hundred you owe them..

Easy peasy... Something positive will come from my donations, unlike your stupid anti abortion posts.

MiddleGround

I find it very offensive that you speak of our President in such racist terminology. Making jokes about the color of his skin.

Do you find it OK that you can do this to Trump but, it was offensive to do it to Barrack or Michelle? Might want to follow your own party line regarding this...