FBI 'Loses' Months of Texts

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now, we’ve learned that Strzok and Page sent each other messages suggesting they knew before the FBI had even reported to then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch about Clinton that Clinton would be exonerated. On July 1, 2016, Lynch announced that she would do whatever then-FBI Director James Comey wanted her to do; that announcement followed a tarmac meeting in Arizona between Lynch and Bill Clinton. Strzok texted Page, “Timing looks like hell.”

Page responded, “It’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought.”

That sounds an awful lot like the DOJ and the FBI working hand-in-glove to protect Clinton.

And the coincidences don’t stop there. In the most insane coincidence of all, Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) announced on Monday that the FBI had somehow failed to deliver months of texts between Strzok and Page – texts beginning December 14, 2016 and ending May 17, 2017, the exact date Mueller was appointed to head the investigation. The DOJ says the texts were lost due to a “technical glitch.” How odd.

COINCIDENCE? Months Of Texts Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents Staffed On Collusion Case Lost In 'Technical Glitch'

Hijinx

Now, we’ve learned that Strzok and Page sent each other messages suggesting they knew before the FBI had even reported to then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch about Clinton that Clinton would be exonerated. On July 1, 2016, Lynch announced that she would do whatever then-FBI Director James Comey wanted her to do; that announcement followed a tarmac meeting in Arizona between Lynch and Bill Clinton. Strzok texted Page, “Timing looks like hell.”

Page responded, “It’s a real profile in couragw [sic], since she knows no charges will be brought.”

That sounds an awful lot like the DOJ and the FBI working hand-in-glove to protect Clinton.

And the coincidences don’t stop there. In the most insane coincidence of all, Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) announced on Monday that the FBI had somehow failed to deliver months of texts between Strzok and Page – texts beginning December 14, 2016 and ending May 17, 2017, the exact date Mueller was appointed to head the investigation. The DOJ says the texts were lost due to a “technical glitch.” How odd.

COINCIDENCE? Months Of Texts Between Anti-Trump FBI Agents Staffed On Collusion Case Lost In 'Technical Glitch'

Technical glitch's seem to always help Democrats avoid prosecution.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Technical glitch's seem to always help Democrats avoid prosecution.

You can't be prosecuted if the evidence is gone, and who better to know how to make evidence disappear than the people who can recover almost anything.
It's also nice to know in advance that even before the investigation is done, the person you are investigation is not going to be prosecuted.
But the person you are unlawfully spying on is loathsome and you need insurance to make sure they aren't able to take the reigns of power.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Poor data management seems to always help Democrats avoid prosecution.

:fixed:

These records should be readily available in archive backups. If this is the caliber of our FBI, that they can't even protect data (evidence), they should ALL be fired and replaced with someone who can and will do their jobs. Someone should be jailed for this.

littlelady

God bless the USA
:fixed:

These records should be readily available in archive backups. If this is the caliber of our FBI, that they can't even protect data (evidence), they should ALL be fired and replaced with someone who can and will do their jobs. Someone should be jailed for this.

I heard today that they are blaming Samsung for this. Really? When will our gov understand that we are not stupid?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Gowdy said the explanation for the missing text messages may be fishier than the official explanation, saying he saw Strzok and Page discuss getting rid of texts in a printout of the messages he and other members of Congress received last week.

“Lay aside this glaring five-month gap in text that the world’s premier agency somehow missed” the bias of these agents, Gowdy began. “What Johnny and I saw today was a text about not keeping texts. We saw more manifest bias against President Trump all the way through the election into transition.”

“It’s a strange coincidence,” Ratcliffe said. “It’s possible these these messages that were missing, perhaps it is a strange coincidence.”

“It makes it harder and harder to explain one strange coincidence after another,” he said.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/23/gowdy-missing-fbi-texts-today-saw-text-not-keeping-texts/

SamSpade

Here's what I am not so clear on -

Did they SPECIFICALLY lose THESE messages - or is it they just don't archive texts for some reason?
As in, they've lost everyone's texts? Because if THAT is the case, they're just incompetent morons, because all texts are archived elsewhere.
OR they delete them.

If it's just these guys - they're crooks. I sure wouldn't believe it if my kids told me that.
"Dad I lost my report card"
"Ok, I'll just call the school"
"Yeah, well THEY lost it too..."

PsyOps

Pixelated
Here's what I am not so clear on -

Did they SPECIFICALLY lose THESE messages - or is it they just don't archive texts for some reason?
As in, they've lost everyone's texts? Because if THAT is the case, they're just incompetent morons, because all texts are archived elsewhere.
OR they delete them.

If it's just these guys - they're crooks. I sure wouldn't believe it if my kids told me that.
"Dad I lost my report card"
"Ok, I'll just call the school"
"Yeah, well THEY lost it too..."

Working in IT, I know this just doesn't happen in these days of storage technology. I work in a pretty small operation. But we have backups to backups. And those backups are synchronized to off-site backups that have backups to those backups. Each of those servers have multiple hard drives configured in a RAID array; so failed hard drives will not result in loss of data.

Losing these text messages is complete horse####. Bleachbit, smashing hard drives, smashing phones, losing months of emails... these people must think we're stupid to not see what they're up to.

With each day, a new revelation is revealed as to what Strzok, Page, Comey, Mueller and others are up to. Our top law enforcement agents using their power to take down a duly elected president. This is really scary stuff.

PsyOps

Pixelated
You can't be prosecuted if the evidence is gone, and who better to know how to make evidence disappear than the people who can recover almost anything.
It's also nice to know in advance that even before the investigation is done, the person you are investigation is not going to be prosecuted.
But the person you are unlawfully spying on is loathsome and you need insurance to make sure they aren't able to take the reigns of power.

And since they failed to prevent that loathsome person from getting elected, there was a plan B... A dossier that was loaded with lies to fabricate a crime to justify impeachment.

I thank God the GOP is in power. If the dems were in power, we would never hear about this. They have to be the most corrupt group of people that exist in this country.

Sapidus

And since they failed to prevent that loathsome person from getting elected, there was a plan B... A dossier that was loaded with lies to fabricate a crime to justify impeachment.

I thank God the GOP is in power. If the dems were in power, we would never hear about this. They have to be the most corrupt group of people that exist in this country.

Deep state , False flag!!!!!!

Don't you understand this is yet another distraction cooked up by Trump and the Top to try to take away credibility form Mueller and the investigation?

And you continue to fall for it each and every time. Stop listening to propaganda. It's bad for your brain.

Sapidus

well then explain the 50,000 missing text messages

The headline of the article does a good job of explaining it.

You are just assuming there is something nefarious in the "missing" texts.

Take off your tin foil hat

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
[TWITTER]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/956012274942128128[/TWITTER]

First, Trump was merely pointing out -- sarcastically, mind you -- that it's the Federal Bureau of Investigation that's blaming Samsung for the missing text messages between a top bureau agent and his mistress. The FBI said last Friday that because of a "glitch" in the bureau’s Samsung 5 mobile phones, some five months worth of text messages between agent Peter Strzok and FBI lawyer Lisa Page have mysteriously disappeared.

Strzok was a lead counterintelligence official who was involved in the clearing of Hillary Clinton for mishandling classified documents and also was part of the team investigating Trump for alleged collusion with Russia before the 2016 election. All kinds of revelations flowed this week about the pair's text massages, like this and this.

Newsweak -- er, Newsweek -- didn't know what to make of the president's words (as usual). "DID TRUMP BLAME SAMSUNG FOR MISSING FBI TEXT MESSAGES? PRESIDENT GETS NUMBER OF MESSAGES WRONG."

"Early Wednesday, President Donald Trump appeared to blame Korean electronics manufacturer Samsung for a technical glitch the FBI says caused sections of a series of controversial text messages between two officials to be lost," the lead said.

Trump 'Blames Samsung' For Missing FBI Messages? Nope. Trump Is Three Moves Ahead.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Deep state , False flag!!!!!!

Don't you understand this is yet another distraction cooked up by Trump and the Top to try to take away credibility form Mueller and the investigation?

And you continue to fall for it each and every time. Stop listening to propaganda. It's bad for your brain.

Answer this... Making no assumptions about the content of these texts, are there tens of thousands of missing text messages between Strzok and Page?

Sapidus

Answer this... Making no assumptions about the content of these texts, are there tens of thousands of missing text messages between Strzok and Page?

It is possible there was a glitch as claimed. However in my experience nothing is ever erased permanently unless something is corrupted or destroyed.

They will come to light.

And they will be of little consequence as they were both fired.

If you want whatever they said in their texts to incriminate Mueller or put the investigation in a bad light then you also must accept that Manafort, Flynn and others fired by the trump administration incriminate Trump and put the presidency in a bad light.

You don't get to dismiss one set of people fired or removed while claiming the others should invalidate the work of the other.