So Much Winning Democrats Cave on DACA

Hijinx

[video=youtube;UVkli-WtQ8E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVkli-WtQ8E[/video]

How can anyone see the homeless problem in California and be worried about illegals
When we have Americans living like this and they shut down the Government for illegals.
We need to look out for our own before taking on more people living in squalor.
Schumer didn't make an ass of himself, he was already that, He just confirmed it.

Where are all of the California representatives that see this in their state and do nothing.

Hijinx

That crashing sound is thousands of cans being kicked a bit further down the road...

The thing that sickens me is that we will still not have a DACA solution in March, but Democrats will be trying to blame it on Republicans.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
The thing that sickens me is that we will still not have a DACA solution in March, but Democrats will be trying to blame it on Republicans.

I have a solution. If you were born here, you're fine. If you were not born here, and you are not in the process of becoming an AMERICAN, you will be deported. If your children would like to remain with you, then they are free to go with you.

Hijinx

The end to this cane because Mitch McConnell promised to work with Democrats on a bill to take care of DACA.

So the Schmuck is going around smiling thinking he won. But the fact is that Republicans were willing to work on it all the time.
It was the Schmuck and his group of turds who are unwilling to compromise.

We will see what happens, but I expect the Schmuck will still be crying when this resolution come up again

We really do not need a resolution what we need is for a budget to be passed.
Getting that by the Schmuck and his fellow turds is going to be roiugh.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Anybody who thinks this is over, please pay attention to February 8th For your next turn on this ride.

If you think Democrats genuinely gave anything up for DACA, like agreement on border security, I got some beautiful land in Florida to sell you. When it comes time their amnesia will kick in and the kicking and screaming will start again.

transporter

I'm Waiting for Trans / Sappy to tell us how Democrats WON Today and Trump is an incompetent loser

As noted before...you are such a tool.

Did anyone get anything out of this mess?

Did Trump get his wall? Not seeing any mention of that.

Did the Dems get a DACA fix? No.

Did Repubs get anything out this? No.

You and the rest of the ignorait (including those in the Senate) are all claiming "victory"...yet...we are essentially in the exact same position we were a week ago. Now aren't we?

Trump is incompetent...there really is no dispute about that. Our Great Dealmaker was absent...yet again.

Hijinx

You and the rest of the ignorait (including those in the Senate) are all claiming "victory"...yet...we are essentially in the exact same position we were a week ago. Now aren't we?

Trump is incompetent...there really is no dispute about that. Our Great Dealmaker was absent...yet again.

You requested that I make you aware when you make a typo and I noticed a couple here.

Did Repubs get anything out of this?

You left out the "of".

You and the rest of the ignorait

Ignorait is not an English word, it is French. You typed the rest in English why did you switch to French or did you just misspell ignorant/.

Since you called me stupid for a typo I feel it my duty to inform you of your errors.

This_person

No, no one got anything out of Schumer's public temper tantrum except a clear view for voters that Democratics put illegal aliens above American citizens.

Hijinx

DACA is a misnomer. The Democrats keep using the word and it's relationship to Children.
Actually the ones crying about DACA are mostly voting age adults now.
If DACA is passed they will be voting. Voting Democrat.

And it isn't 800,000 like the Dems say, It's more like 3.1 Million, when chain migration kicks in.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
DACA is a misnomer. The Democrats keep using the word and it's relationship to Children.
Actually the ones crying about DACA are mostly voting age adults now.
If DACA is passed they will be voting. Voting Democrat.

And it isn't 800,000 like the Dems say, It's more like 3.1 Million, when chain migration kicks in.
How so? The Dems have asked for continued protection for DACA recipients, not citizenship (which I'll agree is probably their true goal). I suspect that granting them lawful permanent resident status (green cards) is what most people could sign off on and wouldn't be unfair to those legal immigrants seeking to naturalize the correct way. If chain-migration ends, the VISA lottery ends, and the border gets secured I believe that most people would be for DACA persons joining the legal migrants but at the end of line.

Hijinx

How so? The Dems have asked for continued protection for DACA recipients, not citizenship (which I'll agree is probably their true goal). I suspect that granting them lawful permanent resident status (green cards) is what most people could sign off on and wouldn't be unfair to those legal immigrants seeking to naturalize the correct way. If chain-migration ends, the VISA lottery ends, and the border gets secured I believe that most people would be for DACA persons joining the legal migrants but at the end of line.

I like your post and don't have any argument against any of your points.
Most of the 800,000 are no longer children and have been here many years. Why haven't they tried to become citizens.
Are they happy living here as illegals?
I have no problems whatsoever with legal immigrants and I have no problem with these people if they apply for naturalization in the proper manner.
If they just ant to live here without any effort to become citizens they need to leave.

I believe if they have made no effort or they do not wish to become citizens they need to go home.
Green Cards I have no problem with as long as their long term plan is to become citizens.

The Chain Migration must stop.

I have no doubt the Democrat see a political gain in this mess. If they thought all of these people would sign up as republican they would toss the whole bunch out.