Hogan withholds money for BS Trump lawsuits.....

stgislander

PREMO Member
Frosh, a Democrat, said that diverting those funds puts him in a tough position. “I hate to have to choose between defending Marylanders against the Trump administration and defending them against people who are trying to rip them off in other contexts, but that’s the choice that’s been put before us this year,” Frosh said.

Waaaa!!! :bawl:

Hijinx

I am a Marylander---a native Marylander, and Frosh doesn't have to protect me from the President I helped elect.
WTF is wrong with these people.?

What gives them the authority without vote or ballot to take my tax money and use it to make political attacks against the Republican President?
Thank You Governor Hogan for with holding this money.
Now arrest that skinny idiot with the stupid looking mustache for malfeasance and misappropriation of Tax funds.

There is no doubt of one thing this is a political move. A move made by Democrats against a Republican President.

If Frosh and the two dipstick Democrats running our Legislature wish to go out on their own time wit Democrat funds to attack the President.
Do it.

But do not take my tax money and spend it on a democrat political campaign.
I don't know if there is a law against this BS or not. But there should be.

littlelady

God bless the USA
WTF is wrong with these people.?

Their agenda was interrupted by Trump. They didn’t see that train coming. BAM! They thought it was all under control. Keyword is control. They are having a hissy fit of epic/unethical proportion. :tantrum: Hopefully, this a turning point in the history of our country; otherwise, America is dunskies.

Here is the latest out of Schumer’s hole. He says stopping illegals from voting is racist. Unbelievable. Give me strength. God bless America.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=schum...030AF0A4ED449B8814CFEF4C812968&FORM=QBLH&sp=1

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Maryland lawmakers promised Attorney General Brian Frosh $1 million and five new lawyers to file lawsuits against the Trump administration next year,

These people are ruining Maryland. Thank you, Gov. Hogan, for standing up to them.

Hijinx

Maryland lawmakers promised Attorney General Brian Frosh $1 million and five new lawyers to file lawsuits against the Trump administration next year,

These people are ruining Maryland. Thank you, Gov. Hogan, for standing up to them.

If they want to give Frosh a Million dollars---let it be their money , not my tax money. Let the lawyers work pro-bono.

Democrat politicians have no business taking tax money to pay for their political BS.