John F'in Kerry violating the Logan act again?

Hijinx

John Kerry met with a top Palestinian official in London recently.
Kerry told the Fatal leader to stay strong because Trump will not be in office long.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ondon-says-trump-will-not-remain-office-long/

Kerry met with the Viet Cong in Paris years ago the traitorous creep.

He got away with it then and he will get away with it now while sap and his boys still go after Trumps son for a 15 minute meeting with some freaking Russian that amounted to nothing.

Why isn't Kerry prosecuted for being a traitor and violation of the Logan act?>
Where is Sessions.?

Oh! I know , Kerry is a Democrat so it's all right.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Kerry makes me sick; always has. He and Hanoi Jane should have hooked up. What a cute traitorous couple they would have made. :vomit:

Starman

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ondon-says-trump-will-not-remain-office-long/

Kerry met with the Viet Cong in Paris years ago the traitorous creep.

He got away with it then and he will get away with it now while sap and his boys still go after Trumps son for a 15 minute meeting with some freaking Russian that amounted to nothing.

Why isn't Kerry prosecuted for being a traitor and violation of the Logan act?>
Where is Sessions.?

Oh! I know , Kerry is a Democrat so it's all right.

Let's look at the very first sentence of the Logan Act, shall we?

Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government

As there is no nation I'm aware of called "Palestine", can it be properly charged that he met with a "foreign government" or an agent thereof?

Jinx, are you now saying you recognize Palestine as a sovereign nation?

Hijinx

As there is no nation I'm aware of called "Palestine", can it be properly charged that he met with a "foreign government" or an agent thereof?

NO I am not saying that.
What I am doing is laughing at you for the excuses you make for Kerry, while crapping in your pants over Trumps son talking to a Russian.
There is no doubt in my mind that John Kerry recognises Palestine as a country.
He is an anti-semitic socksucker.

Starman

NO I am not saying that.
What I am doing is laughing at you for the excuses you make for Kerry, while crapping in your pants over Trumps son talking to a Russian.
There is no doubt in my mind that John Kerry recognises Palestine as a country.
He is an anti-semitic socksucker.

So then if there is no such nation as Palestine, how then can he be in violation of the Logan Act?

Simple question.

Hijinx

So then if there is no such nation as Palestine, how then can he be in violation of the Logan Act?

Simple question.

What difference does it make. No one will prosecute Kerry anyway. He is part of the untouchables

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Simple question.

Then why are the Palestinians so upset that the US wants to move it's embassy in Jerusalem? Seems like they are making a problem where 1 shouldn't exist.

Simple question.

Starman

Then why are the Palestinians so upset that the US wants to move it's embassy in Jerusalem? Seems like they are making a problem where 1 shouldn't exist.

Simple question.

Perhaps you should ask them. I don't know, nor do I care.

I'm simply wondering how this can be a Logan Act violation when Palestine isn't even a nation.

Hijinx

I think you now see the error in your thinking.

I see John Kerry going to a foreign encampment made up of people who have claimed refugee status for 45 years, and who are sponsors of terrorism and anti-semitism and sticking his nose into the politics of that place , just as he spoke to the Viet Cong while we were at war with them.
John Kerry is a traitor, and you use semantics to excuse him for it.

Starman

I see John Kerry going to a foreign encampment made up of people who have claimed refugee status for 45 years, and who are sponsors of terrorism and anti-semitism and sticking his nose into the politics of that place , just as he spoke to the Viet Cong while we were at war with them.
John Kerry is a traitor, and you use semantics to excuse him for it.

I'm using semantics? LOL, good one.

You're the one invoking the Logan Act -- and actually your source article accused him of violating the Hatch Act (some source you got there, boss). But not even getting one sentence into the Logan Act and you can see how it's not a violation thereof.

You're coming unhinged. It's rather entertaining to be sure.

Viet Nam? :lmao: Good lord man!

Hijinx

he Logan Act (1 Stat. 613, 18 U.S.C. § 953, enacted January 30, 1799) is a United States federal law that criminalizes negotiation by unauthorized persons with foreign governments having a dispute with the United States.

The Palestinians consider themselves a State. Since they seek a two State solution to their problems with Israel.
135 Countries recognize Palestine as a Government
The United States does not.

Evidently the traitor John Kerry does. Enjoy your laugh, it does not change my mind in any way that John Kerry is a traitor and is in violation of the Logan act.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
El Be is just being a pedantic #### munch ...

while not legally accurate, most everyone here understands Hijinx Frustration with Kerry sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Since 2012 the State of Palestine has been recognized as a member observer with the UN, that would seem to make them a nation on equal footing as Vatican City (Holy See).

Starman

The Palestinians consider themselves a State. Since they seek a two State solution to their problems with Israel.
135 Countries recognize Palestine as a Government
The United States does not.

Evidently the traitor John Kerry does. Enjoy your laugh, it does not change my mind in any way that John Kerry is a traitor and is in violation of the Logan act.

You go right ahead and think whatever you want. No laws against that.

This is the sort of thinking that gets trophies for everyone. There are no winners and losers, only winners.

Just look in the mirror and repeat: "I *am* a winner. I *am* a winner"

:lol: