Let me shag your wife...You’ll be happier!

black dog

Free America
Sounds like you’re quite familiar with this....

You posted it, sounds like you're curious? You should surf Craigslist, FetLife.com and alt.com
I'm the very vanilla heterosexual owner operater of a welding fab shop, I'm around all kinds of lifestyles.
I make lots of different things out of stainless, aluminum and steel that I don't test drive. It all pays, most times it pays very well to keep your personal opinions and discretion to yourself for who and what you have built.

MR47930

You posted it, sounds like you're curious? You should surf Craigslist, FetLife.com and alt.com
I'm the very vanilla heterosexual owner operater of a welding fab shop, I'm around all kinds of lifestyles.
I make lots of different things out of stainless, aluminum and steel that I don't test drive. It all pays, most times it pays very well to keep your personal opinions and discretion to yourself for who and what you have built.

I have no idea how we got to you making things out of metal..but no I’m not curious, I’m also a married heterosexual man with no interest in sharing my wife. I posted it more of a “WTF has our society become”.

black dog

Free America
I have no idea how we got to you making things out of metal..but no I’m not curious, I’m also a married heterosexual man with no interest in sharing my wife. I posted it more of a “WTF has our society become”.

Are you sure she feels that same way? :wench: :spank: :whip:
Those 50 Shade books have done very well in the strait community.
I go WTF all the time myself, I just do it in the office by myself. I've been married twice myself, totaling just about 27 years.
I hate to inform you that alternative lifestyles have been alive and well since their were three people on earth, this is nothing new.

"Key parties" have been around forever too. Did you happen to notice it in the Ron Howard version of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" ? Can't get more mainstream than a Christmas story....

Hijinx

Well , Here's my opinion.

This might work in the short term. But in the long term it will lead to divorce.

St. Mary's is not as backwards as it may seem and swapping has been known to happen here.
Of the cases I know of or have heard of, those involved ended up with different partners and the swapping stopped.

St. Marys is also a County where if you get involved in adulterous behavior, you may as well put it in the Enterprise. (which no one reads, but you get the point).

I believe we once had a Governor who got involved.

black dog

Free America
Well , Here's my opinion.

This might work in the short term. But in the long term it will lead to divorce.

St. Mary's is not as backwards as it may seem and swapping has been known to happen here.
Of the cases I know of or have heard of, those involved ended up with different partners and the swapping stopped.

St. Marys is also a County where if you get involved in adulterous behavior, you may as well put it in the Enterprise. (which no one reads, but you get the point).

I believe we once had a Governor who got involved.

Swinging along with many different lifestyles works for folks that can separate " Love and Sex " into different categories. For those who can't, the relationship will fail.
And don't kid yourself that St Mary's is not a bed of different lifestyles.
I know of two different venue's that happen twice a month between Charlotte Hall and Lexington Park just for the strait swap crowd. I know of two different bdsm dungeons in California and Lex Park, both are owned by elementary school teachers that make Bank being Female Dominants to men.
Dont kid yourself.....It's everywhere, always has been, always will be.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I know of two different bdsm dungeons in California and Lex Park, both are owned by elementary school teachers that make Bank being Female Dominants to men.
Mistress is going to be very angry!

Hijinx

Swinging along with many different lifestyles works for folks that can separate " Love and Sex " into different categories. For those who can't, the relationship will fail.
And don't kid yourself that St Mary's is not a bed of different lifestyles.
I know of two different venue's that happen twice a month between Charlotte Hall and Lexington Park just for the strait swap crowd. I know of two different bdsm dungeons in California and Lex Park, both are owned by elementary school teachers that make Bank being Female Dominants to men.
Dont kid yourself.....It's everywhere, always has been, always will be.

I am not kidding myself in the least, of course these things are going on, but IMO a marriage won't last long.
Nothing surprises me about the Lexington Park area. Nothing. It's been like that for a long time.

LMAO It's a Schumerhole.