Google Home "Who is Jesus?"

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Comments, videos and test results posted asking "Who is Jesus?"

The general response from Google Home is "I'm not sure how to help you with that."

There's still no response from the Google company on why.

"It's kinda scary, it's almost like Google has taken Jesus and God out of smart audio," Sams said. "First it started with schools."

Google Home refers to Jesus Christ when asking about the Last Supper and even Saint Peter.

And there's plenty of information on the prophet Muhammed, Buddha -- even Satan.

Nashville resident Martin Collins says she thinks this feeds into a bigger problem.

They took prayer out of schools, they think just taking Jesus out of everything is politically correct these days and I think that's the stem of a lot of our problems," Collins said.

Collins has no doubt Google has purposefully programmed Jesus out of its audio speakers.

"To keep from stepping on toes, political correctness," Collin said. "That seems to be more important these days than what's right and what's wrong."

Sams is calling for answers from Google as it's become a main source of information readily available that so many are coming to depend on.

"I don't know if there's some kind of wizard making these decisions or if it's some kind of oversight," Sams said. "But whatever it is, they need to address it immediately."

http://fox17.com/news/local/does-google-home-know-who-jesus-is-brentwood-resident-says-no