The Dutch?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
[video=youtube_share;mjS3Yk39gIo]https://youtu.be/mjS3Yk39gIo[/video]

Starman

Here’s the synopsis of this story. Dutch intelligence infiltrated a Russian hacking group before said Russian group infiltrated the US. The Dutch also took control of a security camera on their premesis, and as such could see exactly what they were doing. They reported this information to the FBI.

Well golly. This can’t be right. Information from a third party. You see the Orange one has been telling his loyal and unquestioning subjects that this whole thing is a deep-state conspiracy hatched by the demonrats.

BOP

Here’s the synopsis of this story. Dutch intelligence infiltrated a Russian hacking group before said Russian group infiltrated the US. The Dutch also took control of a security camera on their premesis, and as such could see exactly what they were doing. They reported this information to the FBI.

Well golly. This can’t be right. Information from a third party. You see the Orange one has been telling his loyal and unquestioning subjects that this whole thing is a deep-state conspiracy hatched by the demonrats.

You're not good with the concept of time, are you?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
What’s wrong teeny man?

Still sore I took a wild-ass guess (correctly) that you had multiple ex wives in your past and embarrassed you in front of your cheering section?

:lmao:

He swings...he misses. Everyone who knows me knows I've got two ex wives. They know them too. Desperately seeking a "win" eh loser?

Stop on by.

Starman

Say, for all these people who “know you” ... do they have to let you kick them in the balls before you’ll be their friend?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What’s wrong teeny man?

Still sore I took a wild-ass guess (correctly) that you had multiple ex wives in your past and embarrassed you in front of your cheering section?

:lmao:

Why do you do this? You make up some crazy thing about a stranger on the internet, then you won't let go of it.

I know Gilligan personally. He has two ex-wives and one current wife that he's been with for about 8 million years. He has a nice home and a nice boat. He owns a successful and lucrative business.

Pick on him for drinking crap beer because that is true and a soft target.

Starman

Why do you do this? You make up some crazy thing about a stranger on the internet, then you won't let go of it.

I know Gilligan personally. He has two ex-wives and one current wife that he's been with for about 8 million years. He has a nice home and a nice boat. He owns a successful and lucrative business.

Pick on him for drinking crap beer because that is true and a soft target.

Well, shucks. Why didn't you say so sooner? I'd have gone much easier on him.