SOTU rebuttal to be delivered by ....

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Just when you think the Democratic Party can't go any lower… They start digging the sub-sub basement.

limblips

PREMO Member
Who made the choice? Trump? That said, I doubt it is true. Even the dems are not stupid enough to put her out there.

SamSpade

Many are saying it will be Rep. Joe Kennedy III.

That's what Wikipedia says it will be.

Funny, I knew the "response" (as this is the first time I've heard it called a "rebuttal") was in the 60's
so I guess you could say the Republicans "started it". Since the SOTU was originally a written report
and not a televised event before both chambers of Congress - I never saw the need for a "response"
and have tended to ignore it no matter who was in the White House.

I watched them during Obama's years, because for some reason the press made a big deal of
lampooning the Republican response no matter what they said.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Many are saying it will be Rep. Joe Kennedy III.

I don’t know why the Dems picked him for the response. JFK wouldn’t recognize his party today, much less agree with it. Thank you, LBJ, for having John assassinated and perpetuating the racial divide. JFK would not agree to his great nephew doing this. When I got off the school bus the day JFK was killed, I saw my parents crying their eyes out; and they were staunch Repubs. Actually, I just read his bio. I see, now, maybe, why they are trotting him out. But, smart Americans can see through it; especially, ones that, actually, know the history of America.

Hijinx

I don’t know why the Dems picked him for the response. JFK wouldn’t recognize his party today, much less agree with it. Thank you, LBJ, for having John assassinated and perpetuating the racial divide. JFK would not agree to his great nephew doing this. When I got off the school bus the day JFK was killed, I saw my parents crying their eyes out; and they were staunch Repubs. Actually, I just read his bio. I see, now, maybe, why they are trotting him out. But, smart Americans can see through it; especially, ones that, actually, know the history of America.

Why?? Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy The name to liberals, they genuflect when they say the name.

Hijinx

Crazy assed Maxine Waters isn't going to the speech, but she is giving a rebuttal on B.E.T.
The crazies really come out on the blue blood moon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why?? Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy The name to liberals, they genuflect when they say the name.

They are told to worship, so they worship. It's literally as simple as that.

Look at the Grammys and all these awards shows. Who cares about those people? A bunch of rich pedophiles and drug addicts, wallowing around on a stage talking about how great they are. Only idiots care about that crap and idolize these people.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
They are told to worship, so they worship. It's literally as simple as that.

Look at the Grammys and all these awards shows. Who cares about those people? A bunch of rich pedophiles and drug addicts, wallowing around on a stage talking about how great they are. Only idiots care about that crap and idolize these people.

I have never understood why ordinary people are so entranced with Hollywood stars and them peeing all over each other due to their "greatness".

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have never understood why ordinary people are so entranced with Hollywood stars and them peeing all over each other due to their "greatness".

Me either. That should be my next wonky thing I get absorbed in learning about.