NJ Atty Gen butt hurt at ICE for doing it's job

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
ICEs job is to deport people, that's what they do.

[FONT=&quot]A day after federal agents [/FONT]arrested two Indonesian nationals[FONT=&quot] as they dropped their children off for school, state Attorney General Gurbir Grewal is questioning whether the Department of Homeland Security violated its longstanding prohibition on enforcement actions at "sensitive locations."
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In a letter to Kirstjen Nielsen, the U.S. Secretary of Homeland Security, Grewal expressed "serious concern" over the arrests of Gunawan Liem of Franklin Park and Roby Sanger of Metuchen by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Thursday.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He asked Nielson to "personally evaluate the circumstances surrounding this enforcement action and take any and all appropriate measures to remedy any violation of ICE policy."

[/FONT]

put some snowflake cream on that booboo

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Of course, a more sensitive policy would be to arrest the illegal parents after the kids have gone into school. Then the kids can sit on the curb until the sun goes down after school closed as the parents they were waiting to pick them up won't be coming.

Tech

He was just pissed that he had to cover their shift at his cousin's 7-11 since they couldn't make it.

This_person

put some snowflake cream on that booboo

I get that churches are sensitive locations. I get that these people left countries because of perceived (meaning, non-adjudicated) religious persecution. The key there is that they did not seek asylum in the US. There's a process for that, and they would be here legally if they had followed it.

These are not "dreamers", or DACA, or whatever. They're illegal aliens (according to ICE, and judges, and themselves since they were in a program asking to stay even though they're here illegally). They came here of-age, and wanted to stay. The law doesn't apply to them, according to them, because, well, they don't want it to and don't like the law.

That trumps "sensitive location".

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
These are not "dreamers"

I'm tired of "dreamers" becoming synonymous with "illegal immigrant". Some 40 year old welfare recipient/drug dealer in this country illegally is NOT a "dreamer".

There was a story on the news last night, 7 year old kid was arrested at school for physically attacking a teacher at his bilingual education school :)twitch:). Mama comes on to say he a goot boh and she has to deliver it in Spanish because she speaks no English. All interviewed think it's terrible that this child was arrested, blah blah blah. I say send him and his mama right back where they came from. Seriously, I feel no sympathy or compassion for these people. You can be poor, violent, and stupid in your own country; you don't need to bring it here.

:buttkick: