Steve Wynn resigns as RNC finance chairman

seven

“Effective today, I am resigning as finance chairman of the RNC,” said the statement, emailed through a Wynn Resorts spokesman. “The unbelievable success we have achieved must continue. The work we are doing to make America a better place is too important to be impaired by this distraction. I thank the president for the opportunity to serve and wish him continued success.”

The resignation, first reported by Politico, comes one day after the Wall Street Journal’s report alleging the Wynn Resorts chairman and CEO demanded sex from and assaulted several of his resort employees over three decades.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/news/...gns-as-rnc-finance-chairman-amid-allegations/

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't even know Steve Wynn was the RNC finance chair.

As always, I'm curious if the allegations are true or if bodies are hitting the floor because of feminist freakout. Let's get real: women have been voluntarily putting out for rich famous men since forever. Men of all political persuasions should be alarmed at this new fad.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I didn't even know Steve Wynn was the RNC finance chair.

As always, I'm curious if the allegations are true or if bodies are hitting the floor because of feminist freakout. Let's get real: women have been voluntarily putting out for rich famous men since forever. Men of all political persuasions should be alarmed at this new fad.

Men don't even have to be famous. I've seen plenty of it in my line of work. You'd be surprised at the morals of some woman who want nothing but to further their careers.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Men don't even have to be famous. I've seen plenty of it in my line of work. You'd be surprised at the morals of some woman who want nothing but to further their careers.

It works. :shrug: Men use their position to get booty; women use their booty to get position. I see that as a fair deal as long as everyone's on board.

Also, if women who use sex to get ahead are "immoral", what about the men who use their position to get sex? Are they immoral too?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

You'd be surprised at the morals of some woman who want nothing but to further their careers.

Wouldn't be surprised at all. With what is being taught in universities and colleges. There are some really evil minded women out there. Movies are made about them all the time. So, the lesson here is to always leave the door open and video record every encounter.

Hijinx

:rolleyes:

If men weren't led around by their di*$, women wouldn't be able to snap a leash on it. Don't blame women because you mens are pathetic horndogs.

Lots of comments about women and what they do to advance themselves, but the real story here is how the Democrats dig up these people to get rid of people in the Trump camp.
It's political dirty tricks at it's worst.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Lots of comments about women and what they do to advance themselves, but the real story here is how the Democrats dig up these people to get rid of people in the Trump camp.
It's political dirty tricks at it's worst.

Harvey Weinstein and Al Franken were not in the Trump camp.

On one hand, I appreciate these people being outed. That Olympic gymnast doctor - it's amazing to me that it took so long for that slimebag to be held accountable. Yet careers are being destroyed over rumors and mere allegations. I thought we were innocent until proven guilty in this country?

Like most Leftist causes, it's gone way way too far.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Lots of people have to wonder when the music will stop and they find themselves without a chair. Decades of harassment is coming full circle. The playbook is being rewritten as we speak.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

If men weren't led around by their di*$, women wouldn't be able to snap a leash on it. Don't blame women because you mens are pathetic horndogs.

Just happens to be coded into our DNA. Hard sometimes to overcome what is naturally inherent. Just like it is naturally inherent for women to be bitches. Not blaming all women. Only those women that use what is natural against men for their own personal gain and satisfaction at all costs and many times to just ruin a man's reputation because it is fun. Or to get pregnant on purpose by lying about being on birth control for the sole reason to get child support. There are far more dirt bag women in the world than there are dirt bag men.

Hijinx

If I may ...

Just happens to be coded into our DNA. Hard sometimes to overcome what is naturally inherent. Just like it is naturally inherent for women to be bitches. Not blaming all women. Only those women that use what is natural against men for their own personal gain and satisfaction at all costs and many times to just ruin a man's reputation because it is fun. Or to get pregnant on purpose by lying about being on birth control for the sole reason to get child support. There are far more dirt bag women in the world than there are dirt bag men.

There are far more dirt bag women in the world than there are dirt bag men.

LMAO, I don't buy that one, but suffice to say it's a mutual guilt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

heman.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

That's right. It's a man's world. And don't you forget it. BTW, I don't hate women. I really really really love to snuggle up against the soft body of a lovely respectable woman and enjoy all there is to enjoy. Have fun on an outing. Show her off to friends. What I hate, and loath, and despise, detest and abhor, is those women that abuse men in such a sinister and destructive manner appearing to be so obsequious for the sole purpose for financial or material gain or simply to destroy a man's reputation and life just because she can or because of some perceived slight she might have experienced. It's those women I hate. It's those women that should get long prison sentences. Because I tell you, if it was men doing this type of sinister sh*t to women ... It is in a man's nature to provide for a woman, (a home, financial security, safety, etc,), he is attracted to and wants to be a mate with for what he thinks would be for life. And to have some [insert extremely vulgar adjectives here] abuse that natural inclination and his trust for selfish purposes is a most evil, vile, abominable and atrocious masquerade.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
:rolleyes:

:clap:

Classic Vrai. Foxhound and I just had a good laugh at this comment. :biggrin:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
If I may ...

:wah:

Might wanna be careful where you put your personals, little buckaroo.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Coulda fooled me. Re-read your blanket condemnation of women above.

You mean just like your blanket condemnation of black people? But you're not a racist, right? Or it's not that you hate black people, just a certain kind of black people?