I will never stop fighting for a better future! Where are the moderate voices?

N7Spectre

I believe in a future where every human has access to clean water! I believe clean water will lower violence!
https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2017/06/01/new-evidence-that-lead-exposure-increases-crime/

It was a Republican responsible for this!
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/04/20/465545378/lead-laced-water-in-flint-a-step-by-step-look-at-the-makings-of-a-crisis

I also believe it is stupid and cruel to ruin someone's life just because they smoked a plant! If we really didn't want people to smoke pot we would put them in rehabilitation programs. The private prison and alcohol industry profits off of the new prohibition.
[video=youtube;-4TpcIPKj_E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4TpcIPKj_E[/video]

Nations like Japan and Germany have well funded infrastructure. I believe we should fund rebuilding our infrastructure.

Neither Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, or even Vladimir Putin will destroy freedom and our great democracy!
136.png

We need a president who inspires hope for the future!

Last edited:

Hijinx

The guy makes some good points and as an insider he has seen many police abuses.

But if he doesn't want to enforce the law. it's time he quit.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Have you ever gone over the posted speed limit and a cop not pulled you over?

:yay:

Yep ... but he did pull up next me and tell me to slow down ...

[Never saw where he had been sitting :yikes: when I did 105 up 210 @ 8 am on a Sat]

seven

:yay:

Yep ... but he did pull up next me and tell me to slow down ...

[Never saw where he had been sitting :yikes: when I did 105 up 210 @ 8 am on a Sat]

Oh. So you are one of the dickheads responsible for them putting speed cameras up on 210. Great. Congratu####inglations!

Starman

Ayn Rand said:
The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

No politician ever runs on a platform of being "soft on crime".

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Nations like Japan and Germany have well funded infrastructure. I believe we should fund rebuilding our infrastructure.

hope for the future!

You would have thought with the trillions that Obama spent, while doubling our national debt, he would have fixed a few roads & bridges instead of invest in Solyndra and other scams.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
You would have thought with the trillions that Obama spent, while doubling our national debt, he would have fixed a few roads & bridges instead of invest in Solyndra and other scams.
Actually some of those projects that were allegedly "shovel ready" were supposed to be infrastructure programs. My guess is the money got funneled To acorn.

This_person

I believe in a future where every human has access to clean water! I believe clean water will lower violence!

Why would you believe that? In the past, say, millennium, how many wars have been fought over drinking water?

It was a Republican responsible for this!

The problem was started, and voted for approval, by Democratics. But, why would you be looking for "moderate" voices and then playing the partisan card? Isn't that antithetical to your headline?

I also believe it is stupid and cruel to ruin someone's life just because they smoked a plant! If we really didn't want people to smoke pot we would put them in rehabilitation programs.

Since smoking it is known to be illegal, and therefore it is the choice of the person who is smoking it to ruin their lives, aren't you talking about taking away someone's choice? It is up to them whether or not they choose to break the law and face the known consequences. I am not so totalitarian that I want to take that choice from them.

Now, if the problem is the law, the law should be changed with sound reasoning and valid arguments. But, if the problem is that breaking the law ruins someone's life, that's really up to the lawbreaker.

You know that does not require federal government, right? You can run for local office and get that done if that is a big deal to you. We have some of the best infrastructure in the world based on size, but you should do what you can to fund and make it better.

Neither Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, or even Vladimir Putin will destroy freedom and our great democracy!

Two of them have tried, one is trying to fix that problem.

We need a president who inspires hope for the future!

Thank God we have one!! :patriot: